sonic unleashed rp

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, March 15, 2009, 10:23:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light the Hedgehog

me: *YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN!!!!*....i just wonder what tiger is doing....

HereAndThere

jeexx:i still dont get this place...it looks more diffrent every sec first it was dark now its green and this place is full of chaos!

chao:chao

Light the Hedgehog

*night time falls*

me: CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!! *unwillingly fuses with mephiles*

Dark Light *in mephiles' voice*: time to get things started!

HereAndThere

jeexx:*head snap* whats this!!! A HUGE CHAOS LEVEL!!!! wow!! unbelivble its 20 000 no 100 000 no its...! OVA 90 000!!!!!!

Light the Hedgehog

Dark Light *voices merged*: well, this oughta be fun...

HereAndThere

jeexx:ALL RIGHT FINALLY SOMETHING INTRESTING THE HIGHEST LEVEL IVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!! *goes super* *blasts of to where dark light is*

Light the Hedgehog

Dark Light: jeexx? *in mephiles' voice*: D*MN! *gets away*

HereAndThere

jeexx:mephlies? i tought sonic and the others beat ya to it!!

Light the Hedgehog

Dark Light *in my voice*: every time the sun goes down and i'm wide awake, we unwillingly fuse. it's hard to explain though. *in mephiles' voice*: it's because we both share the same genetic code: code 132054237B, LIGHT GAIA.

HereAndThere

jeexx....so its the same that happened to me and DG one time?

Light the Hedgehog

me: *defuses from mephiles* yes.

HereAndThere

jeexx:one time me and dark gaia/jeexxs evil doubleganger fought he and i lost a little part of our own genetic code and those fused then we were fused for a whle and defused for 10 hours and it happend again..till daxter (my knux FC) healed us with the master emerald that could work on you 2 too

Light the Hedgehog

me: we're fine wiithout that peice of green junk.

HereAndThere

jeexx:green? thats knuxes! my dimensions one is yellow  :P

Light the Hedgehog

me: yellow, green..what's da f*cking difference?