sonic unleashed rp

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, March 15, 2009, 10:23:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HereAndThere

oblivion:WHAT THE F*CK!!!!!! YOUR NOT EVEN A HEDGEHOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOC:btw ben he jeexx teleported to outer space so oblivions attack only crumbled the universe

HereAndThere

oblivion:THEN WHY IS YOUR NAME BEN THE WEREHOG!? jeexx:*in space bleeding*D....DAR....D...A..N you oblivion

Light the Hedgehog

me: know to use this emerald..*brings out the Black Emerald* RAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! *goes Dark Spine with the power of the chaos emeralds and the Black Emerald*

HereAndThere

jeexx:TH...IS.......i....s...the..l...a..st..ti....m..e..wh..e..n..i..t..e..a..m..u..p..w.........it.....h...you...b..en...and...obliv..ion!

HereAndThere

oblivion:dont care *trys to kill you* jeexx:g...u...y...s ....y....ou.....a....re.....my.....e....nemi....e...s...fr...om...n....o...w...on!!!

HereAndThere

jeexx:*starts to lose fait in living and other ppl* i should have never started to make friends it only leads to destruction

oblivion:HMPH YOU SIMPLY TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND!!!

HereAndThere

oblivion:hmph you dont know anything jeexx never knows what to do and he doesnt understand that he is one of the super hedgehogs that will some day save the world and he just plays all the time like a mere child!

HereAndThere

oblivion:did i mention that your not one of them ben! *goes hyper by just charging* BUT I AM ONE OF THEM!!!

HereAndThere

oblivion:you cant be a god *phii phii*if you cant kill me *recharge* as you can see this is why i am one of them

OOC:NO!!!!!!!!

HereAndThere

oblivion:*laughs*you forgot i am the drakness now we are at my terrain preaper to die *hits ben till he faints* you dont think that id belive your dad would have been able to channel the powers of all 5 forms? the legendary knight,darkspine energy,super boom,hyper form and werehog those 5 are all the things that are the source of our power jeexx has the most pontetial and so does sonic they control the ultimate levels of energy the super-mystic and giga forms the true power that still lies with in both of them

HereAndThere

Quote from: ben-the-werhog on May 15, 2009, 12:14:31 AM
ben: sometimes i do the inposable.... *goes hypersuperdarksprinegigawherehog* i well destory you!
OOC:ben did you know that your playing undead all the time like if i try to finish you off with mah ultimate attacks you dont get even a littler damage  >:( plus giga form aint a real form its a FF/fan form that i got up with jeexx  :P

jeexx:*back on mobius crying*I HATE YOU GUYS I HATE YOU I HATE!!!!!

HereAndThere

OOC:cuz he is the darkness the darkness cant be beat expect by light and is ben light? (the light element)

HereAndThere

OOC:then just use the light attacks on him (oh yeah theres 8 elements in the super hedgehogs fire,physics,water/ice,chaos,thunder,light,dark and mix and theres still the speed that hasnt got any other elemnts)
oblivion:*phii phii*im starting to get tired what the heck is going on!
jeexx:I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!!!

OOC:the reason oblivion is getting weaker is that jeexx is absorbing hes energy and taking it as hes own

Light the Hedgehog

me:...alright...CHAOS....CONTROL! *freezes time and makes everything normal again*

HereAndThere

jeexx:*still crying*IM GONNA KILL YOU ALL!!! oblivon:*starts moving*hmph your too weak to control the time!!! *phii phii phii phii phii*

OOC:oblivions got a anti abillity to time freeze