Gleech

Both.

I win.

No seriously I love them both.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Rigged

I sort of prefer Call of Duty over Halo, but Halo also has interesting things. So both are pretty much the same, besides the time-difference

Spirit Dragon

I say Halo because of story. I usually play games just for the story.

SlottedPig

RedBlastie

COD is better. It have good gameplay.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

jakjak913

CoD is way overrated. It can be fun occasionally, but Black Ops hardly improved over the last game. Halo: Reach added so much to the Halo franchise. It's my favorite FPS of all time.

SmashFinale

Nothing against CoD but ppl mostly non-gamers play it as an excuse to act like a hard-ass
Halo is better in my sense because its not ALWAYS only seriousness, and the Custom/Private Games can be fun and dont require everyone to have a headset to explain ALL the rules unlike CoD (Micheal Myers i.e.)

rosacute

I never played halo so Call of Duty.

GoldTheLight

COD is better cause you get to knife people!  ;D

Mikey

Call of Duty because it has zombies.

PSNGigoByte

Personally; I would say neither.
The market has become so god damn bloated with FPS games, that it has become a real personal annoyance of mine.
But as it's a vote, I will say that Call of Duty is by far the better series.

Sure; Halo may have a somewhat better story than Call of Duty (to some people) - But the overall feel of the game has gone out the window a long time ago.
Call of Duty has kept true to its roots, by providing and defining the way FPS's played today on a global multiplayer scale. However both franchises are being milked for all they're worth; and it's becoming hugely annoying.

RoyalStallion

Sonic123

Both are really good shooters that i respect.

Though... When it comes down to COD:Black Ops and COD:Modern Warfare 2 and COD 4...

you will not need to ask this question... 

it is like so fucking ovbious that COD wins over Halo

100 posts is everyones goal on this fourm... no one seems to care about anything..

sportsfans

Quote from: Sonic123 on February 28, 2011, 09:39:13 PM
Both are really good shooters that i respect.

Though... When it comes down to COD:Black Ops and COD:Modern Warfare 2 and COD 4...

you will not need to ask this question... 

it is like so fucking ovbious that COD wins over Halo

When it comess down to it. You've missed the first three games of the series (technically four because of Big Red One)
"What can I say? I die hard!" - Sonic

SoulReaver

Halo, cod doesnt even compare to it, and treyarch stole halo reach's stuff, and just cuz of zombies? dude l4d2 is better than that and every year they make a new cod game so like when you get to tenth prestige youll be like, finally.... then the next day a new cod game comes out and ur like FFFFFUUUUU- plus halo has custom games which is really fun and black ops stole that too.