Shadow
43 (38.7%)
Silver
11 (9.9%)
Scourge
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

HereAndThere

cause thisgot bumped my mirai guess ill vote...THE GREEN BADASS!!!!! silver=he just...well sucks shadow=OVER USED WITH STUPID MACHINES!! sonic=sega should give him hes speed back scourge=the green badass

kwoth

ChaosDazer

Hey, wheres Manic?

He deserves a place.
witty sig caption

shadowDOESrock

SHADOW THE FUCKING HEDGEHOG. And Sonic, but i can only choose one.

i go with Sonic.

Post Merge: June 07, 2009, 12:17:05 PM

Quote from: jeexx on June 05, 2009, 08:58:15 PM
cause thisgot bumped my mirai guess ill vote...THE GREEN BADASS!!!!! silver=he just...well sucks shadow=OVER USED WITH STUPID MACHINES!! sonic=sega should give him hes speed back scourge=the green badass

Sonic never was "fast" in the Games.

Design

DJ Boredom

Shadow is my main hedgehog.

Any game that lets this kind of character use their normal attacks, and guns and swords, earns a gold medal in my book.

Shadic90 For this sig

Skyle369

Quote from: jeexx on June 05, 2009, 08:58:15 PM

At least theres another vote for the Green Dude!

Scourge approves that statement!

HereAndThere

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 07, 2009, 10:16:20 PM

lol skyle that pic rulez but all those things i said were true
Quote from: MewZero on June 07, 2009, 06:16:39 AM
SHADOW THE ****ING HEDGEHOG. And Sonic, but i can only choose one.

i go with Sonic.

Post Merge: June 07, 2009, 12:17:05 PM

Sonic never was "fast" in the Games.
i mean the speed from the old games >_<

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jeexx on June 08, 2009, 03:21:17 AM
lol skyle that pic rulez but all those things i said were truei mean the speed from the old games >_<

No.

Sonic Adventure 2, Heroes & Unleashed were faster then the old-school ones. >_>

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 07, 2009, 10:16:20 PM

OK, I am going to get killed for saying this...but...who is Scourge, I have never heard of him before? ???

Skyle369

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on June 08, 2009, 05:37:09 AM
OK, I am going to get killed for saying this...but...who is Scourge, I have never heard of him before? ???

Here goes teh Scourge fan explanation.

Scourge used to be Evil SOnic or Anti Sonic from a another dimension which is an opposite of Mobius which is used to be called Anti Mobius.

Anti Sonic always want to beat Sonic because he doesen't like to have a good version of him (Somthing like that) and he has ALL THE ABILITIES that Sonic has.

One Day Evil Sonic beat the crap out of Sonic and Stole his stuff and dressed as Sonic and he acted like Sonic to get all the Girls in KNothole but Sonic came back to get his stuff back and Knuckles' father beat the crap out of Evil Sonic.

Rouge didn't know that the Sonic he met was Evil Sonic and Helped him get to the Master Emerald, but rouge knew he was evil Sonic so Evil Sonic absorbed the power of the master emerald then He became the green dude we know, "Scourge".
He was happy because he wasn't called anti Sonic or evil Sonic because he didn't look like Sonic anymore and he Decided to rule his planet and Next Mobius. Everything changed in Anti Mobius, Its called Moebius now, Anti tailes is now called Miles and the others change names too.

He tried to invade Mobius but Sonic tried to invade Moebius which made Scourge mad and try to defeat him, but then came hedgehog madness (An Issue where all hedgehog characters battle) which made Scourge deafetable but unkown to them he has all the Chaos Emeralds which turns him into SUPER SCOURGE

He almost killed Sonic until Sonic realized that Scourge runs out energy faster in Moebius which Sonic defeats him and sends him to Jail which he escaped. Thats the last issue where I saw him but he's gonna be back!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 08, 2009, 01:32:04 PM

Scourge used to be Evil SOnic or Anti Sonic from a another dimension which is an opposite of Mobius which is used to be called Anti Mobius.

Anti Sonic always want to beat Sonic because he doesen't like to have a good version of him (Somthing like that) and he has ALL THE ABILITIES that Sonic has.

One Day Evil Sonic beat the crap out of Sonic and Stole his stuff and dressed as Sonic and he acted like Sonic to get all the Girls in KNothole but Sonic came back to get his stuff back and Knuckles' father beat the crap out of Evil Sonic.

Rouge didn't know that the Sonic he met was Evil Sonic and Helped him get to the Master Emerald, but rouge knew he was evil Sonic so Evil Sonic absorbed the power of the master emerald then He became the green dude we know, "Scourge".
He was happy because he wasn't called anti Sonic or evil Sonic because he didn't look like Sonic anymore and he Decided to rule his planet and Next Mobius. Everything changed in Anti Mobius, Its called Moebius now, Anti tailes is now called Miles and the others change names too.

He tried to invade Mobius but Sonic tried to invade Moebius which made Scourge mad and try to defeat him, but then came hedgehog madness (An Issue where all hedgehog characters battle) which made Scourge deafetable but unkown to them he has all the Chaos Emeralds which turns him into SUPER SCOURGE

He almost killed Sonic until Sonic realized that Scourge runs out energy faster in Moebius which Sonic defeats him and sends him to Jail which he escaped. Thats the last issue where I saw him but he's gonna be back!
This explanation deserves a +1
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Skyle369

Super Sonic Boom

Thanks a billion for that explination...+1 KARMA!

Super Empra

I needed that too, lol
+1

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!