Do You Think PS3 Graphics Are Better Than Xbox360's?

Started by ShadowRulz, March 28, 2009, 10:51:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KevChaos86

Ah. Well, those symbols mess me up since I'm so used to using buttons with letters on them. Anyway, let me explain. I went right from Dreamcast to the original Xbox cuz alot of the DC's games were revived on it, and cuz the controller is very similar to the Dreamcast's. And cuz of all the awesome games for it.   ;D
- Kev

Super Empra

Quote from: shadowinhell2269 on April 04, 2009, 02:26:59 PM
The PS3 is bette than a computers game
The PS3's graphics are no where near PC. My PC can produce PS3 graphics and it ain't even good. Imagine what a ATI HD4870 could do.
Quote from: NiGHTMaRE on April 04, 2009, 05:14:58 PM
It's been proven that Xbox 360 graphics are in fact better than PS3 graphics.

How exactly? If its multiplatform games that look better on 360...
Thats because they were made on 360 and ported to PS3. The bestest looking PS3 which is Killzone 2 easily eats any 360 game in graphics.

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

nikothehedgehog

Quote from: windlessusher on April 04, 2009, 07:42:00 PM
why the hate on the X Box 360 and Triangle?  :(
Ha ha ha... "X" "Box (square)" "360 (circle)" and "Triangle"  :D

shadowinhell2269

Quote from: Super Empra on April 04, 2009, 02:44:22 AM
Yay! I knew it was XBOX but some people say the GCN had better graphics but the XBOX was more powerful. Now I just need to know if GCN has better gfx than PS2.
When I play a video game I'm interested in the gameplay not graphics

Hakudamashi

Quote from: KevChaos86 on April 04, 2009, 08:53:43 PM
Ah. Well, those symbols mess me up since I'm so used to using buttons with letters on them. Anyway, let me explain. I went right from Dreamcast to the original Xbox cuz alot of the DC's games were revived on it, and cuz the controller is very similar to the Dreamcast's. And cuz of all the awesome games for it.   ;D
For me,I started out with a Playstation,carried onto PS2 then PSP then PS3,so I'm used to the controls,the Xbox controller confuses me @_@
I can't play with letters DX thats why I FAIL at ma DS.
SONY FTW!Even their T.V.'s kick ass
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

KevChaos86

Ah, I hear ya wind. You're simply of the "Playstation Generation", that's all. I've been gaming ever since the original Nintendo. It was always letter buttons for me. For the record, I can still kick ass in Tony Hawk 3, even playing on the PS2.  ;D
- Kev

Hakudamashi

Quote from: KevChaos86 on April 05, 2009, 01:30:32 PM
Ah, I hear ya wind. You're simply of the "Playstation Generation", that's all. I've been gaming ever since the original Nintendo. It was always letter buttons for me. For the record, I can still kick ass in Tony Hawk 3, even playing on the PS2.  ;D
So I guess its my loss  :(
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

KevChaos86

Nah, you still have emulators wind.  ;)  Anyway, you grow up enjoying what you know. Did those games bring good memories & experiences with them? If so, that's all that counts.  :D
- Kev

ChaosDazer

I would say 360, then again I'm biased XD

For me it went like
Game boy-PS1-GBA-PS2/360/GC-360

I had a PS2, Xbox, and GC.

Go me.
witty sig caption

Kristomaster

I'm sorry but I'm so ANNOYED by that question. Nearly everyone in my class is discussing that ALL THE TIME! O_o
But I think PS3 has the best graphics
What would SEGA be without Sonic? I don't know XP
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

Aorokusho

Yeah, I think PS3 has better graphics than the 360.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Kristomaster

Quote from: windlessusher on April 09, 2009, 11:26:41 AM
How can you tell the difference? @_@

You gotta have two tv's close to each other and play a game for both platforms, and then try different other same games. And also, use some HD-glasses which detects any differenses. The HD-glasses are only available in Mobius though...
What would SEGA be without Sonic? I don't know XP
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

Aorokusho

Quote from: windlessusher on April 09, 2009, 11:26:41 AM
How can you tell the difference? @_@

Put them both in HD, and play their respective games that have the best graphics (PS3=Metal Gear Solid 4. 360: Gears of War or any recent FPS) and you will see the difference.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Aorokusho on April 09, 2009, 12:23:53 PM
Put them both in HD, and play their respective games that have the best graphics (PS3=Metal Gear Solid 4. 360: Gears of War or any recent FPS) and you will see the difference.
Then I must be blind,cause I see no difference  :-\
They both look realistic to me
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay