Main Menu

sonic role playing

Started by HereAndThere, April 17, 2009, 01:40:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

megasonic

Megasonic: ur power only whent up on ur still level -123 when r u gona level up past zero? *kills dark gaia with a dark chaos spear*

Light the Hedgehog

i'm gonna use this fan character of mine:

Name: Rogue the hedgehog

abilities: the pwoers of sonic, the powers of chaos, morphing into anything he pleases :P
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rogue: *wakes up in the middle of nowhere* WHAA??!

HereAndThere

xeexx:*turns back to normal* jeexx:thats way too serious aint it XD oblivion:hmph!!your all fools!!

skyrus5150

Osama The Hedgehog:Sorry I was Sleepin  *Whoops Jeexx in tha Face*

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

HereAndThere

jeexx: why the fuck did you attack me!!!! i just got a little angry

HereAndThere

HereAndThere

HereAndThere

Quote from: ben-the-werhog on May 02, 2009, 06:35:26 PM
ben: *kicks jeexx into the sky* .... *terns into sir ben knight of the dark* hmmm
sir fire: <.>
jeexx:*flys to a mountain*OUCH OUCH OUCH im gonna fricikn kick your ass with.....*rustle rustle taking something from hes backbag*.........waffles?

HereAndThere

jeexx:*thinks of something*hope this works it worked the last time *suddenly five glowing stones appear* alright now time to go *charging up energy* *flash*light jeexx:time to go down light always has the upper hand against darkness

HereAndThere

oblivion:HMPH! you fools!!! that no fighting this is *teleports* *kicks both in the nuts and then kicks swords far away finsihed with a oblivion blast* OBIVION BLAST!!!!!!!!