Walking on Water...could it be possible?

Started by shadowDOESrock, April 28, 2009, 09:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HMS7

Quote from: cobo5951 on August 02, 2009, 02:16:04 PM

Post Merge: August 02, 2009, 08:18:31 PM
You DARE insult the word of god? GO BURN IN HELL!!!!

And Tiger Woods can walk on water...

He's just thst good!
he know where the stones were thats all
Quote from: hypers on August 02, 2009, 03:12:35 PM
One word: NO it is impossible to walk on water! :)
read the blble  then you will see the light
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

cobo5951

Quote from: Kyoushu on June 09, 2009, 04:33:05 AM
yeah. howcome there are Homo Sapiens and Dinosaur's?!

Dude, when God flooded the earth, the dinosaurs died. And Noah only took the smallest lizards because not all of the different dinosaur species could fit on the ark. The small lizards were supposed to grow into dinosaurs, but as time went on, the people and animals wouldn't live as long as they did back when the earth was new. And as far as I know. the Loch-Ness Monster is the only remaining dinosaur left. It has been around for so long because as it ages, it lays an egg, and it hatches into the new "monster". Also, God probably has his reasons for keeping the pleisiosaurs alive.
For the last time, Duskus is NOT a Sonic OC of any kind!

He's a character of his own series!
Sonic has nothing to do with him at all!

Super Empra

Quote from: cobo5951 on August 09, 2009, 02:06:19 PM
Dude, when God flooded the earth, the dinosaurs died. And Noah only took the smallest lizards because not all of the different dinosaur species could fit on the ark. The small lizards were supposed to grow into dinosaurs, but as time went on, the people and animals wouldn't live as long as they did back when the earth was new. And as far as I know. the Loch-Ness Monster is the only remaining dinosaur left. It has been around for so long because as it ages, it lays an egg, and it hatches into the new "monster". Also, God probably has his reasons for keeping the pleisiosaurs alive.

The Loch-ness monster doesn't exist :P

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

SonicFan47

Quote from: Super Empra on August 10, 2009, 05:01:51 AM
The Loch-ness monster doesn't exist :P
Hey, now.
Let's not be insulting the beliefs of others.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

kingofflamess

walking on water is highly unlikely to be done but still very VERY slightly possible, you just need to push down with enough force to send you off of the water as soon as your foot touches it, running on water is easier if you go faster.

Gleech

Quote from: kingofflamess on December 20, 2009, 04:57:56 PM
walking on water is highly unlikely to be done but still very VERY slightly possible, you just need to push down with enough force to send you off of the water as soon as your foot touches it, running on water is easier if you go faster.
Please don't bump old topics. Next time look at when the last post was made, before you post.

~Locked~

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!