Your fav Pokemon

Started by ChaosDazer, April 29, 2009, 06:27:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dice The Wolf

Quote from: jeexx on June 08, 2009, 03:11:17 AM
well dunno

I'm the resident Pokemon Nerd. Mew is a cat. Why? Cat's MEW!!!

Either Flygon or a SHINY LATIOS

HereAndThere

Quote from: TJay Dragg on June 10, 2009, 06:04:58 PM
I'm the resident Pokemon Nerd. Mew is a cat. Why? Cat's MEW!!!

Either Flygon or a SHINY LATIOS
dude its not that -_-' if ya think closely mew might even be a rat or a ball of s*it cause pokemons are somwthing that is dunnoed

Dice The Wolf

Quote from: jeexx on June 10, 2009, 07:09:07 PM
dude its not that -_-' if ya think closely mew might even be a rat or a ball of s*it cause pokemons are somwthing that is dunnoed
Mew is normally described as a pink cat-like creature. Mew's hair is so fine, it can only be seen under a microscope. It has a long, skinny tail. Mew has big hind legs, like a rabbit, and short arms with three-fingered paws. Mew has triangle-shaped ears and baby-blue eyes. Mew is said to have the DNA of every single Pokémon. It also vaguely resembles a fetus, and is often depicted in a pink orb similar to a womb ~Bulbapedea, the Pokemon Wiki.

HereAndThere

Quote from: TJay Dragg on June 11, 2009, 12:10:16 AM
Mew is normally described as a pink cat-like creature. Mew's hair is so fine, it can only be seen under a microscope. It has a long, skinny tail. Mew has big hind legs, like a rabbit, and short arms with three-fingered paws. Mew has triangle-shaped ears and baby-blue eyes. Mew is said to have the DNA of every single Pokémon. It also vaguely resembles a fetus, and is often depicted in a pink orb similar to a womb ~Bulbapedea, the Pokemon Wiki.
lets see: all the pokemons may even be anything dude example fortress is a weird metal ball thats empty

Dice The Wolf

Whatever.

I have quite literally studied Pokemon so I honestly think I know what I'm on about.

scratchguy

Dice The Wolf

Quote from: scratchguy on June 11, 2009, 02:40:10 PM
my favorite is gallade
Aww, man. you HAVE to be cliche, don't cha'?

ganonmanz

Lucario pwnz all! Even Arceus!!!!! :o

Dice The Wolf

Quote from: ganonmanz on June 11, 2009, 03:40:06 PM
Lucario pwnz all! Even Arceus!!!!! :o
And another.... LUCARIO RULZ

ganonmanz

Quote from: TJay Dragg on June 11, 2009, 05:23:26 PM
And another.... LUCARIO RULZ
YESH!!! He is the best there is.

jkid101094

I like Scyther...he's not too popular though.....*sigh* wish I had a plush....(thats what it's called right? :))

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SuperSonic23

I like

Dialga!  ;D
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

ganonmanz

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 14, 2009, 03:29:46 AM
I like Scyther...he's not too popular though.....*sigh* wish I had a plush....(thats what it's called right? :))
Yep, plush, plushie....either way they're waaaay cool!

fiamondersadx

gva 8000