Your fav Pokemon

Started by ChaosDazer, April 29, 2009, 06:27:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowthehedgehog9

dragonOllie15

my fave is either Mewtwo or Mew, (sorry, still got my heart in the Kanto region)

CyberSonic21

Dropletz

it use to be glaceon...but since the new pokemon of black & white just got release I got to said that I felt an uncanny liken to this pokemon...it and its evolve form.

since I have no idea whats it name is (I know it start with a z or something) I just nicknamed it Rubgy on my pokemon black rom.

SlottedPig

Milotic is the only one that is consistently on all of my teams.

jakjak913

Ah, this is tough. Probably Blastoise. The 1st and 2nd gen had all the good Pokemon. There were a few in the 3rd gen, but after that was crap.

Isawk

Sinnoh starters final evolution. I don't know why but i just like them.

suprsilvr975

sonic number 1 fan

Pikachu a lil mouse with a LIGHTNIN shot from his cheeks

RoyalStallion

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

sonicadventuredx

mine is feraligator sceptile and empoleon

jkid101094

Scyther used to be my fav as a kid because on that little red Pokedex I would always type in 123 and he's come up, thus, it was the only Pokemon who's number I could remember. Since then Blastoise, Raikou, Moltres, Gardevior, Mew and a few others have gotten to the point where I questioned if I liked them more but my stubbornness wouldn't let me admit I liked them better...then came:

Lilligant...

It was love at first sight for me and I knew I had to stick her on my team. She doesn't disappoint in battle and she not to bad to look at, either. Sorry, Scyther, but you've finally been out classed...it was a great 10+ years.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 28, 2011, 03:54:14 AM
Sorry, Scyther, but you've finally been out classed...it was a great 10+ years.

Still - I consider him cool and badass! XD