Main Menu

I hate...

Started by Mephiles, September 25, 2008, 10:31:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rivaldragonic

Quote from: sonicmaddave on October 04, 2008, 09:41:47 PM
Well I hate myself because I try to do a lot of things right but they just fail, and then from high school a lot of people hated me and it turned me against myself. :(
Everyone fails though, its more important that you try and don't give up and give it your best. So what if its abit fail, fail is fun :), it gives us some laughs, helps build character and at the end of the day failing doesn't really matter, its all in the past, the future is where its at! :3

And about the highschool thing, whatever you do...DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM!!! If they have a problem with you then thats their loss. Just say F*** them! I'm too effin awesome for them to handle ;D. Just don't let a bunch of highschoolers bring you down, they're not worth it. :)

http://i39.tinypic.com/24x15yv.jpg
The Super Sonic Sig Maker

"I'm here to kick ass and drink cups of tea....and I'm all out of tea."

scar-406

I HATE PHANTOM!!!

I HATE SONIC UNLEASHED AND...hey Jesse what do you hate?

Jesse:I HATE THEIVES!
Me:WHAT THE HECK!?!!?

darkness shadow

i hate... my bro, he's always annoyin me, and because of him i have no privacy
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

shanicky

yeah, same with me, my sis is aways watchin my laptop, every word that i type, even now

Hakudamashi

You'll miss them when you leave for college

Anyway
I hate all in my school except my pals(including teachers)
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shanicky

over here in united kingdom, we dont move for college

Hakudamashi

Quote from: shanicky on October 05, 2008, 09:06:00 AM
over here in united kingdom, we dont move for college
good for you
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shanicky

nuuu its bad, ill nver get privacy D:

Hakudamashi

Quote from: shanicky on October 05, 2008, 09:09:18 AM
nuuu its bad, ill nver get privacy D:
close your room door
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shanicky

laptop is in the livin room, and mum doesnt allow me to move my laptop

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

CradledEggle

------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

zapo

i have to agree on i hate my little bro,because he always (not really,most of the time...)will try to annoy me by trying to make contests and TRY to beat me(never will) and will sit in the seat that i always sit in at the food table!!ARGH!!!!

sonicmaddave

Quote from: rivaldragonic on October 05, 2008, 01:46:39 AM
Everyone fails though, its more important that you try and don't give up and give it your best. So what if its abit fail, fail is fun :), it gives us some laughs, helps build character and at the end of the day failing doesn't really matter, its all in the past, the future is where its at! :3

And about the highschool thing, whatever you do...DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM!!! If they have a problem with you then thats their loss. Just say F*** them! I'm too effin awesome for them to handle ;D. Just don't let a bunch of highschoolers bring you down, they're not worth it. :)

Thanks for this. :) When I moved over here from the UK, things have gradually got better and everyone here is friendly and they see me as equal no matter what my interests are or my background (I am Scottish)

Funnily enough when you said that, that made me realise what the idiots from my school were like - they got in trouble with the police for burning a council building down and they got arrested when I was going to college studying electrical engineering. ;)

What I like about here is that everyone is friendly and I have never gone on the wrong side of anyone at all and neither has anyone here, its a very cool place where I am free to express my lifelong interest in Sonic. ;D

Hakudamashi

Quote from: sonicmaddave on October 05, 2008, 08:30:16 PM
Thanks for this. :) When I moved over here from the UK, things have gradually got better and everyone here is friendly and they see me as equal no matter what my interests are or my background (I am Scottish)

Funnily enough when you said that, that made me realise what the idiots from my school were like - they got in trouble with the police for burning a council building down and they got arrested when I was going to college studying electrical engineering. ;)

What I like about here is that everyone is friendly and I have never gone on the wrong side of anyone at all and neither has anyone here, its a very cool place where I am free to express my lifelong interest in Sonic. ;D
Awwwwww,the internet rulez  ;D
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay