the return of Scourge

Started by HereAndThere, May 02, 2009, 08:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HereAndThere

shadow:that is.... OOC:im gonna guess! shadow:....MEPHILIES!!!!!!!

HereAndThere

shadow:huh? come again jeexx:thanks now to get ben xeexx:*bangs from a portal*

Tavy

Quote from: ben-the-werhog on May 10, 2009, 10:47:27 AM
the dark knight: *slashes sony 100000000000 times with the dark sword* no you not invisible....

OOC: I'm outta this rp, k? Fighting for no reaosn is useless, so imagine I never came in the rp
I like to be called 'fat coon', ain't that true? ^^

HereAndThere

ok lets imagine that but scrouge aint going to come out soon

HereAndThere

jeexx:*search for ben*COME OUT YOU COWARD!!!!!!!! *goes super dark jeexx*

HereAndThere

jeexx:you killed leafy now her bros gonna kill me so im gonna kill you before i die

OOC:leafys bro is treero the chameleon

HereAndThere

jeexx:i have no time treero is already after me so its either you or me!

(ENGAGE EVENT BATTLE)
OOC:this is a event battle so this is the time when if the other one dies hell be "dead" till he is cured so like if you kick jeexxes ass tails and amy will try to heal him and the same thing to you but leafy was killed by her natural weakness darkness so she cant be restored

HereAndThere

OOC:thats just like i imagned the event battles someone of the antis attack and kick boths asses and someone rescues them or the other one wakes up and helps the other one so DEAL!

jeexx:HAAAAAA *zing the light stones appear* time to go supa! super jeexx:your going down ben *dashes to the shining light garden*

HereAndThere

jeexx:Y..OU...R gon...n.. *faints*

HereAndThere

jeexx: *sees a dream* (leafy:JEEXX JEEXX YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP!!!! oblivion:HMPH!0 you created your own destruction jeexx hmph what a fool *goes away* rails:jeexx *crys*weve been doing a lot together we defeated shellman (eggman of mubious) metal jeexx (metal version of jeexx) and twilight jeexx YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP!!!!! DAX:JEEXX WAKE UP!!!!) jeexx:*wakes up* thanks guys now i have enough strenghte huh! BEN!!!

OOC:i gotta go to school but ill be online after i do some maths so dont leave ill be online after 20-30 mins bye for a while

HereAndThere

jeexx:darn!! *graps ben and starts to run to the base but encounters a familiar face* jeexx:WHA....!? *gets slammed into a wall*  ???:YOU SAID YOU WOULD PROTECT HER JEEXX!!!!!  jeexx:IT WASNT MY FAULT TREERO!!!!!!!! treero:LIES ALL LIES IM GOING TO ILL YOU JEEXX *turns invicible* jeexx:AAAARRRGGHHHH!!!! treero:YOUR A BIG LIER AD YOU KNOW IT *shoots out super sharp leafs* DIE YOU LIER!!!!!!!
jeexx:GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! xeexx:*appears outta no where* hmph! oh its ben *teleatchc speaking* [lord scrouge do we need ben the werehog? if not can i kill him?] jeexx:LEAVE HIM ALONE XEEXX!!! xeexx:oh jeexx your hands are full let me give you hand *shoots out a giant ball thats   a portal to darkness* jeexx:aaaaarrrrggghhh *in darkness* jeexx:ben leafy dax rails tails sonic knux you guys i failed!!!!!!! *from nowhere* ??:jeexx dont worry you can do it i know you can! jeexx:FLARE THE CAT!!!!! flare:takes these powerful gems! jeexx:HNGH *tu tum tu tum!!* jeexx:what in the world *goes giga* giga jeexx:what is this!!!!! flare:NOW GO * a portal opens* G.jeexx:wha!!!!

OOC:ben i need you to control black to this fight too or this wont matter at all

HereAndThere

G.jeexx:hmph! didnt feel a thing!!! *attacks xeexx* xeexx:GUAAAHHH!!!!

HereAndThere

G.jeexx:ben!!!! *thinks* (i wish dax would be here he knows how to cure us DARN IT) dax:HAAAAAAAA!!!!!! *cures ben* jeexx:DAX!? *gets hit by a laza*

HereAndThere

wonic:hmph! jeexx you fool coming here was a mistake!!!

HereAndThere

OC:okay btw lets do it like this after a while metal ben blows up and then in the ultimate enemy he comes back as a even better metal ben what do you say?

jeexx:that guy looks like ben but its metal so METAL BEN!!??