the ultimate enemy!!!! (season 2)

Started by HereAndThere, May 11, 2009, 12:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HereAndThere

jeexx:ben your toast skyle lend me a hand!!!

treero:GUUAAAAHHHHH

the most epic song starts to play its....... LIVE AND LEARN!!!

HereAndThere

jeexx:*jumps to the bird* ha *punches ben* HAA *kicks* ha *punches again*

HereAndThere

jeexx:*hes hands start to bleed from all the battling* I WILL NOT LOSE!!!! *raises chaos level* CHAOS BOOM!!!! *shoots 5 lazars from hes both hands*

HereAndThere

jeexx:*rembers* (wait this s that dream! *flashback* jeexx:BEN YOU FOOL STOP IT NOW!! Dream ben:HMPH! SHUT UP JEEXX!!! *blasts jeexx* jeexx:BEN BEN YOU FOOLL *spikes get curved more and lightnings start to appear* what is this?) BEEENNN!!!! *blasts everything into pieces* COME OUT!!!!!!

HereAndThere

OOC:that was the dream jeexx saw in TROS he remberd it and i called ben in the dream that cuz it wasnt the real ben but jeexx was real he even got more damage for that dream

jeexx:SHUT UP AND FIGHT ME

oblivion:*talking quite* ttthats the s-s-spirit j-j-jeexx!!!

HereAndThere

jeexx:hmhp ill show you my true energy *takes off his 10 braclet rings* *wuuuussshhhh*

jeexx:this is what i like to call chaos form cuz i can use chaos control without chaos emeralds CHAOS SPHERES *shoots at ben*

OOC:this is jeexxs true energy look out hes got so much energy that he has to attack after every post or hes body wont be able to take it

HereAndThere

jeexx: *grin* DIE *shoots a chaos wave*

OOC:the name chaos jeexx is cuz HE BRINGS CHAOS AND DESTRUCTION!!!!

HereAndThere

oblivion:*regenerated* b-b-ben w-w-what did you do this time!!

jeexx:*looks at oblivion* *grin* *shoots a lazor ball*

treero:*phhiiiiiiiiiii* the coccoon opens*

HereAndThere

jeexx:*grin* *shoots ben outta the way* I WILL ABSORB TREEROS ENERGY!!!!! AND THEN I WILL DESTROY THIS PHATETHIC WORLD!!!!

HereAndThere

OOC:RIP OFF!!!!!! ya ripped of jeexxs form  >:(

jeexx:*absorbs bens energy the full thing* n00b

HereAndThere

OOC:what da ya mean i just named jeexx chaos jeexx it isnt stealing chaos isnt a name its just something else and i didnt steal and chaos 8?

HereAndThere

OOC:chaos never got 8 theres only 7 and master and 7 supers

HereAndThere

chaos jeexx:*absorbs treeros energy* MUHAHAAA

HereAndThere

HereAndThere

jeexx:*kicks* FIGHT ME!!!!