the ultimate enemy!!!! (season 2)

Started by HereAndThere, May 11, 2009, 12:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyle369

Skyle" *attacks treero over 9000 fold*

HereAndThere

jeexx:haaa chaos wave!!!

treero:IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (yes we minused only that little)

HereAndThere

jeexx:ben go get rings ill hold him back *attacks treero* what AARRGGGHHHH

OOC:found another weird vid from you tube its espio singing YODA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThH8Xmfy9Wg&feature=related

Skyle369

Skyle: No worries I kept 9000 ring boxes with me.

HereAndThere

jeexx:good give ben one *re-charge* *says in his mind* (look at my now flame....) I WILL NOT LOOSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! *attacks treero with all his got*

OOC:flame is jeexxs big bro

Skyle369

*Skyle concentrates to summon something gigantic*

Skyle:I must have to be in contact with peace and chaos.

HereAndThere

jeexx:SKYLE ATTACK HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!

Skyle369

Skyle: I SUMMON CYBORG DINOCORE!

*Then Meteors hitted Treero and a Giant one came and hitted him.THen DINOCORE CAME OUT!*

Skyle: DINOCORE USE FLAMETHROWER!

*Dinocore is big as treero*

HereAndThere

treero:*morphs again*

oblivion:what is this he he cant no no way jeexx cant defeat that anymore this is.... TREEROS FINAL FORM!!!!

jeexx:*gets hit by treeros moprhs wave* *cleans hes mouth from the blood thats coming out* ALL RIGHT FINALLY SOMETHING INTRESTING!!!!!!

HereAndThere

Quote from: ben-the-werhog on May 22, 2009, 01:19:42 AM
ben: *is danceing and singing YMCA*
OOC:ya mean that YODA song?
AND ALSO ILL QUIT RPING IF YA DONT RP SERIOSLY!!!!

jeexx:*gets hit again* GRRRRR HAAAAAAAAA *starts to glow more* HAAAAAA!!! YOU..... YOU.... YOUR DEAD!!!!!!!

HereAndThere

Quote from: ben-the-werhog on May 22, 2009, 01:28:42 AM
OOC: no this is YMCA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k&feature=channel

ben: *grabs jeexx and gives him my devil/god forum* you can beat him with my forum...
OOC:its the same as yoda but yoda is a copie cuz its like this "im gonna learn from the one Y-O-D-A!!! im gonna leeaarrrnnn fronm the one Y-O-D-A!!!!!!" so thats why i asked

jeexx: thanks ben now i have more energy *looks at treero and starts to glow again* THIS ENDS NOW!!!!!!!!! *jumps to the air* IF I DONT WHO WILL!!!???? SPEED BURST EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *summons a giant golden chaos being and controls it to attack trough treero and explode*

HereAndThere

OOC:skyle we need ya to attack too ya know

jeexx:*phii phii* what is this monster

oblivion:there is no escape we need to get the hell outta here now *gets shot by treero*

jeexx:OBLIVION!!!!!

HereAndThere

jeexx:oblivion.... *crys* TREERO!!!!!! YOU KILLED OBLIVION!!!

oblivion:jeexx... im not dead... yet

jeexx:oblivion! oblivion!

oblivion:jeexx... iknow... you can..defeat... him....

jeexx:oblivion *crys more* give me some of that hedgehogs pride of yours..... TREEROO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KILLED HIM *goes super*

rails and dax:THE GROUND IS SHAKING!!!!!!!!!!

HereAndThere

dax:what the *goes hyer* i havent be able to go super ever since i met jeexx and rails

rails:HNNGGGHHH *goes super* yay i got super again

jeexx:HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *WOOSSSHHHHH!!!!* ??:*with a wierd voice* so you tought you could get away with that right?

treero:GAAHH!!!???

??:WELL NO YOUR NOT *flash the smoke disappears but theres no one there*

rails:what is this?

treero:*getting hes ass kicked

??:YEAH SUFFER SUFFER THIS IS WHAT OBLIVION FEELS LIKE DIE TREERO NOW YOU TASTING THE POWER OF A TRUE SUPER LEVEL 3 HEDGEHOG!!!!!!

rails:JEEXX!!

HereAndThere

jeexx:oblivion this is for you!!!!

rails:HNNGGHH SHOCK CANNON!!!