The Adventures of Speed the hedgehog and Tiger the Chao!

Started by Light the Hedgehog, May 12, 2009, 12:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: yeah rly...

Shinzo: pff, sucks 2 be you, huh?

Rogue: OH, NOW YOUR GONNA GET, DRAGON PUNK!  *fights shinzo*

HereAndThere

rails:i havent tested this yet so i guss i have time now :D *shoots a stun ball at rouge and shinzo* *smiles* IIITTT WOOORRRKKKSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: *melts...then unmelts and is not stunned anymore* let me see that. *shoots the stun gun at shinzo like crazy* YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

HereAndThere

rails:HEY ITS MINE *trys to kick rouge but is too short to reach hes @$$*

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: *gives it back to rails*

me: sheesh...there goes a peice of sixty-five million year-old history...or in this case: Shinzo the dragon.

Shinzo: *gets up*....

me: or not...

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: your welcomes. *morphs into a drill and goes to the center of the earth*

HereAndThere

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: *comes back up with a giant key stone* THIS is why i wnert to the core of the planet!

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: nope, a key STONE! this is what i've been trying to find for....2 million years. and now i have it! the seal to the ones whom created time and space. Palkia and Dialga. (lol, POKEMON!) W00T! *launches it into the air and blasts it with a planet buster sot and releases Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and Arceus* wow....

HereAndThere

rails:speed...is rouge a pokemon fan or something? -_-'''

Light the Hedgehog

speed: you see, where he comes from, the games are not just games. adn that key stone ripped them from the game and now...i have no idea what will happen.

me: you mean besides letting your father get eaten by Giratina?!

Speed: oh crud....

HereAndThere

rails:.....well then..... i didnt relly get it but in my home town that was destroyed there was 10 of those things.....

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: and all sixty four million keystones have been merged and now that i've let them go....*runs around* WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!