Gleech's Art Shop! (Re-made)

Started by Gleech, May 15, 2009, 03:09:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirby

Hey, Gleech. Can I Have another Animated Sig?

Background-Something with snow.
Character(s)-Sonic and Friends Snowboarding, Kirby doing his happy dance in the snow.
Text-Merry Christmas From KirbySoul11.

+10

I'll wait up to a month.

EchidnaPower

Alright Gleech, or whoever wants to take the request. I represent a fan-game called Dash 2-D Adventures. Everything is in place to start, but we need so many sprites, it isn't even funny. I've already hired Sonic360 and BladeSwipe, but we still need more help. So here's the first of many future requests.
I need a full sprite sheet made of this guy.
His name is Quicksilver (not my character, I don't have a personal FC) I'll give karma for the one who does the request. And for whoever wants to join the forum and help with sprites from there, here's a link. (PM me if you want to join, I'll have to activate you once you register)

http://dashsadvantures.forumotion.com/forum.htm

I love Jesus! Do you?

Jordan teh Echidna

If you want me to make some then OK ^^

BUT, at least make the effort to make ONE sprite of him, then i can carry on from there.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

EchidnaPower

Mikey, I can't. I cannot make sprites to save my life, that's why I'm here. Just edit them from Sonic and a few from Shadow I guess.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: EchidnaPower on November 21, 2009, 03:39:38 AM
Mikey, I can't. I cannot make sprites to save my life, that's why I'm here. Just edit them from Sonic and a few from Shadow I guess.

1. Ask BladeSwipe to make one later.
2. If he can't, then tell me and i'll make them.
3. If he can, PM me the sprite and i'll make them :P
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Gleech

I can try to start them, but I've still got to make a few more requests >_<

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on November 21, 2009, 03:52:34 AM
1. Ask BladeSwipe to make one later.
2. If he can't, then tell me and i'll make them.
3. If he can, PM me the sprite and i'll make them :P

I think I'll ask Blade to get you started.

Quote from: Gleech on November 21, 2009, 03:52:54 AM
I can try to start them, but I've still got to make a few more requests >_<

Don't worry, I'll let Mikey get this one. But there will be more requests coming.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Sonic Jackson

Hey there Gleech do you want to do a statute card for my character? Here are the main descriptions of him :
-name of the character : Shilvanic the Hedgehog
-description : One day, Sonic, Shadow and Silver have hit the master emerald the 3 hedgehogs in the same time while they were fighting on Angel Island. The result is the natural fusion of those 3 hedgehogs who gave a new extreme powered hedgehog : Shilvanic the hedgehog. Because the master emerald contains the power of the chaos emeralds, he still have the super form and will never be in his normal form and never become become back to Sonic, Shadow and Silver.That's why he is the REAL ultimate life form. However, he can use all the whole powers of chaos control without using a chaos emerald like stopping the time, teleporting himself or traveling around the time. He is the fastest thing alive in the universe and he is REALLY brainier than Eggman (his HQ is about 1200, Eggman's is about 300). He is still ready to help any people who are in huge difficulty but sometimes, he becomes egoist to be mean or thinking about his future.
-power level : over 9000
-likes : chili dogs, swiss rolls, being friend with the Sonic Zone's members, using the powers of chaos control, fight
-color of the card : light white
-picture of the sprite :

Shadow26

Gleech

The animation takes a little while to start up:
[IMG]http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/6802/shilvanicstatuscard.gif[/IMG]

KirbySoul, is Kirby's happy dance his "HIIIII" thing in SSB? I don't know anything about kirby so you'll have to explain...

HMS7, I need to know the name of the albums you want me to put on the sig. It would help a lot.

SSS, just so you know, white IS a light color, theres no lighter than white.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Sonic Jackson

Thanks +1

Now another request : a santa sig ;D

with this pic :

you will script "merry christmas on *you put there the logo of sonic zone forum that Darkness Shadow has on his sig"

That's all ;D

HMS7

Quote from: Gleech on November 21, 2009, 05:20:09 AM

HMS7, I need to know the name of the albums you want me to put on the sig. It would help a lot.

broadcast to the world
mfzb
phonix
thank u gleech sorry for not putting all this down
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

EchidnaPower

Hey Mikey, Sonic360 made you a starter sprite. Alright. Thanks for your help.

I love Jesus! Do you?

HMS7

behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Jordan teh Echidna

Thanks, ok i have two requests, Shades, which were deleted so i'm starting from the old sheet, and EchidnaPower's, no more til' i finish them plz, may take a while xD
Pesterchum = sirJayden