Main Menu

GET OFF TOPIC...

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, May 15, 2009, 10:33:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I hate Persona so fucking much right now.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

~Bubblicious~

I love cats.
I love every kind of cat.
I really love cats.

HereAndThere

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 06, 2012, 08:38:39 PM
I hate Persona so fucking much right now.
Too hard for LittleJkiddy? :3 -shot-

Jazz Nova

Foodstuff is needed for Jazz.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

jkid101094

Quote from: Jeexx on March 07, 2012, 01:56:52 AM
Too hard for LittleJkiddy? :3 -shot-
Not really hard. Just cheap.

You can't tell me that a boss with full resistance to status ailments, no weaknesses that can take any party member out in two hits and summon monsters that can heal her and are just as broken isn't cheap?

Seriously. I had full health with both of my team members alive, but fuck me two hits and because I die my entire team losses. :c

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

HereAndThere

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 07, 2012, 02:54:38 PM
Not really hard. Just cheap.

You can't tell me that a boss with full resistance to status ailments, no weaknesses that can take any party member out in two hits and summon monsters that can heal her and are just as broken isn't cheap?

Seriously. I had full health with both of my team members alive, but fuck me two hits and because I die my entire team losses. :c
...Idiot :I
You're supposed to exploit the weakness of the Healer, which happens to be Bufu, if I remember.
Yukiko's one of the easier bosses, she's not broken, she's not cheap. She's easy.
Compared to something like Mitsuo who fucking regenerates his shell ever 5 turns...And has like, 5000 Health.
Then there's Shadow Teddy, who's pretty much the easiest boss in the game...Which comes after the easiest boss in the game, but of course, they heal you beforehand.
It's a fun game, you just have to learn how to play it :3

jkid101094

Quote from: Jeexx on March 08, 2012, 05:21:31 AM
...Idiot :I
You're supposed to exploit the weakness of the Healer, which happens to be Bufu, if I remember.
Yukiko's one of the easier bosses, she's not broken, she's not cheap. She's easy.
Compared to something like Mitsuo who fucking regenerates his shell ever 5 turns...And has like, 5000 Health.
Then there's Shadow Teddy, who's pretty much the easiest boss in the game...Which comes after the easiest boss in the game, but of course, they heal you beforehand.
It's a fun game, you just have to learn how to play it :3
I do, but it doesn't work. When she can take out half my health in one turn. >:I
I'm probably just underleveled. >:U

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

~Bubblicious~

But you can't hug every cat.

HereAndThere

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 08, 2012, 10:36:55 AM
I do, but it doesn't work. When she can take out half my health in one turn. >:I
I'm probably just underleveled. >:U
Or maybe you just suck :3
Try harder.

Mephiles

troll harder, says the "83 dog"
let's see, what gets everyone's attention? penis

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

HereAndThere

jkid101094

Chie makes my pants tighter.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196