Main Menu

GET OFF TOPIC...

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, May 15, 2009, 10:33:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HereAndThere

Quote from: Ben The Werehog on September 02, 2009, 07:12:36 PM
rayman raving rabbits is very cool and harvest moon games just rock........
RMRR aint cool if youve felt it in real life.....also i dunno whut game harvest moon is.......whut do u even do in it

Ben The Werehog

Quote from: jeexx on September 02, 2009, 07:14:03 PM
RMRR aint cool if youve felt it in real life.....also i dunno whut game harvest moon is.......whut do u even do in it
i have had a plunger thrown at me............ and harvest moon is where you make a farm and somehow somewhere in the game you can get married.......
so.....................bored...........

HereAndThere

Quote from: Ben The Werehog on September 02, 2009, 07:48:44 PM
i have had a plunger thrown at me............ and harvest moon is where you make a farm and somehow somewhere in the game you can get married.......
...............whut game console? or is it a PC game?

Ben The Werehog

Quote from: jeexx on September 02, 2009, 07:53:18 PM
...............whut game console? or is it a PC game?
f**k you jeexx........ f**k you............. and i did nothing to you.......... and i not gonna tell you what it is on now............

HereAndThere

Quote from: Ben The Werehog on September 02, 2009, 08:04:43 PM
f**k you jeexx........ f**k you............. and i did nothing to you.......... and i not gonna tell you what it is on now............
............who are you? i dont know you have we met? i am sorry but i dont talk to strangers

Ben The Werehog

Quote from: jeexx on September 02, 2009, 08:06:24 PM
............who are you? i dont know you have we met? i am sorry but i dont talk to strangers
jeexx what did i do to you!?!?!? anyway ben is being evil like jeexx was..............

HereAndThere

Quote from: Ben The Werehog on September 02, 2009, 08:08:15 PM
jeexx what did i do to you!?!?!? anyway ben is being evil like jeexx was..............
whos ben? and how do you know my FC's name?..........who are you.......

Ben The Werehog

Quote from: jeexx on September 02, 2009, 08:09:20 PM
whos ben? and how do you know my FC's name?..........who are you.......
stop jeexx.......... ok ok i well make ben stop doing this all...........

HereAndThere

Quote from: Ben The Werehog on September 02, 2009, 08:10:44 PM
stop jeexx.......... ok ok i well make ben stop doing this all...........
ok whos ben...i dont rember.............relly i dont rember anyone or anything with the name ben......sorry.......................and doing whut?

Ben The Werehog

Quote from: jeexx on September 02, 2009, 08:12:51 PM
ok whos ben...i dont rember.............relly i dont rember anyone or anything with the name ben......sorry.......................and doing whut?
*slams my head into the table* ................... jeexx i know what you are doing i do it all the time so stop acting like you dont know me...................

HereAndThere

Quote from: Ben The Werehog on September 02, 2009, 08:15:03 PM
*slams my head into the table* ................... jeexx i know what you are doing i do it all the time so stop acting like you dont know me...................
shit my memory got wiped out cuz i was a bit angry
.....samething happened with nights i dont rember anything bout him expect that hes forum name is nights.......
.......sorry.........

Ben The Werehog

Quote from: jeexx on September 02, 2009, 08:16:57 PM
shit my memory got wiped out cuz i was a bit angry
.....samething happened with nights i dont rember anything bout him expect that hes forum name is nights.......
.......sorry.........
im not gonna even try..........

ben: god f**king dam it im gonna lose all my friends!

HereAndThere

Quote from: Ben The Werehog on September 02, 2009, 08:18:40 PM
im not gonna even try..........

ben: god f**king dam it im gonna lose all my friends!
........dont belive me then.........but seriosly i never rember anything after i get angry...and if i get angry enough at someone ill forget a bit about him

Ben The Werehog

Quote from: jeexx on September 02, 2009, 08:21:41 PM
........dont belive me then.........but seriosly i never rember anything after i get angry...and if i get angry enough at someone ill forget a bit about him
amnesha hay? so mabe i have to do some thing to triger your mind back...........

gospel X jeexx! (off the chat that you banned me from!)
ben X fatal! (been on for a long time)

HereAndThere

Quote from: Ben The Werehog on September 02, 2009, 08:23:53 PM
amnesha hay? so mabe i have to do some thing to triger your mind back...........

gospel X jeexx! (off the chat that you banned me from!)
ben X fatal! (been on for a long time)
..........no its not amnesia.....its something wierd....its like i would faint when im angry........the last time i got too mad i broke a school door and its glass.......but guess whut!
I DIDNT REMBER HOW I DID IT expect how my body moved........it doent understand it......
also gospel X jeexx has never been on....i rember the RP's but forgot a bit bout u