The Most Embarassing moment you ever had?

Started by Kirby, June 06, 2009, 02:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dice The Wolf

Most embarrasing moment?

Year seven, (three years ago) I went to the school fair with my Girlfriend. Perfectly fine.

then she ditches me (Or thought she did,) and I saw her Pashing one of my best friends. I sneak over to them, hiding behind some bushes, and hear her discussing with them how they are going to embarrass me infront of the principal.
(That's the embarrassing part for me. NOW for her...)
We go over to the Pony rides, and we get on. Then, I Subtley push her off,and she lands in about a days worth of Horse ----.

Ahh... Good times...

blazerh44

Quote from: TJay Dragg on June 11, 2009, 12:06:45 AM
Most embarrasing moment?

Year seven, (three years ago) I went to the school fair with my Girlfriend. Perfectly fine.

then she ditches me (Or thought she did,) and I saw her Pashing one of my best friends. I sneak over to them, hiding behind some bushes, and hear her discussing with them how they are going to embarrass me infront of the principal.
We go over to the Pony rides, and we get on. Then, I Subtley push her off,and she lands in about a days worth of Horse ----.

Ahh... Good times...

God that's awful! But yea I guess she deserved it

NiGHTS

Quote from: TJay Dragg on June 11, 2009, 12:06:45 AM
Most embarrasing moment?

Ahh... Good times...

thats almost liek wot happened to me one time

we were on a trip to a farm and some guy debagged me ( the offical word for pulling someone trousers down) so later i tripped into a pile of cow sh*t and it was a very long trip no one went near him xD

HMS7

behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

NiGHTS

Quote from: HMS7 on June 11, 2009, 05:12:50 AM
thats funny nights real funny
it was considerin he went FACE FIRST into it ill never forget it...

HMS7

behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

HereAndThere

Quote from: HMS7 on June 11, 2009, 05:18:40 AM
oh man on thats funny
dude that is just mean -_-' think what you would feel if you would be tricked to eat a candy that was first dived into dog shit!!!

Dice The Wolf

Quote from: jeexx on June 11, 2009, 06:28:43 AM
dude that is just mean -_-' think what you would feel if you would be tricked to eat a candy that was first dived into dog shit!!!
Been there, had it done to me.. Bleh.

NiGHTS

Quote from: jeexx on June 11, 2009, 06:28:43 AM

if yas are talkin bout my post he deserved it no one pulls that on me and gets away wif it

Elija2

Quote from: jeexx on June 08, 2009, 05:04:47 AM
cop? dont think so

He meant to say comp, as in competition because some people are actually fighting over who had the most embarrassing moment. :P Not exactly something people should be fighting over.

fiamondersadx

quite easily when i was in forth grade i sang bye bye bye by nsync dance and all

dingadergen

Probably when I went to school without a backpack by accident

xmentogo

My most embarrisnig moment ive had was when this girl had a mad crush on me and actually said on the news show in my school that she wanted to marry me :'(

Zero

Here is one that will set records: about 3 months ago me and my friend Dylan went to a walmart. He was in a furry sute (a badger to so detail). he put on a collar and a realy long leash then ran around yelling Yiff me, Yiff me, and doing things like humping poles and stuff!! so while he did that I explained to any one who asked what "yiff me means". So we do this for about 20 minuits until the staff asks us to leave. Funny I know, but it was just so embarassing to have everyone staring at me while I explained what my friend was saying. I almost ran out of the store it was so bad...
so there it is. Top that!
My work has a DJ is never finshed.