What is your favorite emulator?

Started by SonicOrphan, September 30, 2008, 01:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chet

nogba!!!! thats mah fav... DS emulater  ::)
Your reading my sig
2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
7. Your still reading my signature.
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now.
12. You didnt notice there are only 10 facts
O o
/¯/___________________________ _ __/
| ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯

sonicmaddave

I have a few favourites. Snes9x for SNES emulator, Fusion for Mega Drive/Sonic CD/Master System, ePSXe for Playstation and Project 64 for the N64.

Of course I have the original consoles but I still enjoy playing them on the PC. :)

Quote from: Proto_Blaze on September 30, 2008, 09:47:35 PM
i like kega fusion.... its simple, plus i can play genesis roms online against other people

Sweet I didn't know you can do that with Kega Fusion though knowing my luck with internet it won't work. :(

This is just some of the games I got for Kega Fusion. =3

Elija2

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 06, 2009, 03:45:03 PM
I have a few favourites. Snes9x for SNES emulator, Fusion for Mega Drive/Sonic CD/Master System, ePSXe for Playstation and Project 64 for the N64.

Of course I have the original consoles but I still enjoy playing them on the PC. :)

Sweet I didn't know you can do that with Kega Fusion though knowing my luck with internet it won't work. :(

*gargantuan image*

This is just some of the games I got for Kega Fusion. =3

Holy crud, do you even play half of those games? And what's 'Barbie Vacation Adventure' doing in there?

My favourite would probably be Kega Fusion because it's like a Master System, Genesis, 32X, Game Gear and Sega CD emulator all in one! It doesn't lag like nullDC and No$gba and it's easier and quicker to get into than ZSNES. Also, it emulates 5 systems, and VBA only emulates 3, so yeah.

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Elija2 on January 06, 2009, 04:27:23 PM
Holy crud, do you even play half of those games? And what's 'Barbie Vacation Adventure' doing in there?

My favourite would probably be Kega Fusion because it's like a Master System, Genesis, 32X, Game Gear and Sega CD emulator all in one! It doesn't lag like nullDC and No$gba and it's easier and quicker to get into than ZSNES. Also, it emulates 5 systems, and VBA only emulates 3, so yeah.

I haven't played half of them yet, I got the whole load from a large RAR file from torrents once, about 3-4GB in size I think so thats why you find Barbie games in it. :o

Also for my SNES game collection it's the same it's pretty large as it all came from one compressed file from torrents. :)

Elija2

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 06, 2009, 04:35:41 PM
I haven't played half of them yet, I got the whole load from a large RAR file from torrents once, about 3-4GB in size I think so thats why you find Barbie games in it. :o

Also for my SNES game collection it's the same it's pretty large as it all came from one compressed file from torrents. :)

Why don't you just delete the ones you don't play and save some memory. I highly doubt you play 'Baby's Day Out'.

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Elija2 on January 06, 2009, 04:54:29 PM
Why don't you just delete the ones you don't play and save some memory. I highly doubt you play 'Baby's Day Out'.

Yeah I am considering doing that as soon as I find the time however this hard disk in my PC is 160GB and its got alot of free space so I never really bothered with it before.

Elija2

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 06, 2009, 04:58:55 PM
Yeah I am considering doing that as soon as I find the time however this hard disk in my PC is 160GB and its got alot of free space so I never really bothered with it before.

Still, it probably gets annoying scrolling through all those roms to get to the ones that you want.

shadow the hedghog

Tavy

NullDC 4 ever, u can play SA2 on it, the best sonic game ever in my opinion!
I like to be called 'fat coon', ain't that true? ^^

!shadow!

i still like visual boy advance and no$gba, you can play sonic advanced on VBA

catpikachu666

i like visualboyadvance. its simple to use, runs almost all games, alows you to make your own cheat codes. and improves the graphics! ;D

Super Empra

Project 64 because it emulates the N64 almost perfectly and is by far the best N64 emu.

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

ChaosDazer

No$gba. Plays DS and GBA games great. :)
witty sig caption

ssupershadow