darknight

ben: *drops a tank on light*

Light the Hedgehog

me: *grabs the tank and throws it at Emerl*

Emerl: oh sh-! *is destroyed by the tank*

darknight

ben: *terns emerl into a light emerl*

Light the Hedgehog

me:..*morphs back into myself* i forgot to mention that i'm part Chaos Demon, didn't i?

darknight

ben: lest im better cuz im a demon............

Light the Hedgehog

me:..i'm better than you will ever be! i don't only match your power, i also EXCEED IT by 999,999,999,999,999,999,999 percent.

darknight

ben: senice my fight agest the powerfulst ppl in the world my power level is over THIS IS SPATA! (THIS IS SPATA! <that is the powerfull than anyone...........)

Light the Hedgehog

me: this is sparta isn't a neumber, dumb *ss.

darknight

ben: *makes a little ball with lots of power in it* ..................

Light the Hedgehog

me:...*makes two little balls with lots of power, then splits them into 4, than 8, and so on and so forth*...TAKE THIS! *blasts ben*

darknight

ben: *brakes the little balls*

Light the Hedgehog

OOC: i already used there power and blasted you, dumb *ss......and stop making your character think he's so awesome. my character has a bunch of power because not even his wrist-rings can surpress his power. that, and he's defective.

me:....meh...

darknight

OOC: you dont know ben's past.........

ben:............. *walks away and opens a portal to the gods and gose in it and the portal closes*

Light the Hedgehog

OOC: yeah well..guess waht? technically, Light never met Ben. you know why? because, when i was looking at my RP "Light the hedgehog...a story..." i noticed that all the post made by you were missing! SO RANK DAT B*TCH! >:D

me:..agh, who needs him any way?

darknight

OOC: that is becuze someone deleted my old account..........

ben: *is standing on light's head* hi *jumps off light's head and gets attcket by 100 birds* damn................