the all out mixture!!!!

Started by zapo, October 06, 2008, 01:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gleech

"Time to destory half of that planet and the minute minds on it!" Dark Arrow started to shine, like on Angel Island, but this time, he had something charging up in the middle of him.

OOC: i didnt say MINUTE i said minute (you say it like: My Noot. It means small, or so i think >_>)

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Dark Tails

Quote from: Gleech on November 17, 2008, 05:57:35 PM
"Time to destory half of that planet and the minute minds on it!" Dark Arrow started to shine, like on Angel Island, but this time, he had something charging up in the middle of him.

OOC: i didnt say MINUTE i said minute (you say it like: My Noot. It means small, or so i think >_>)
tails: omg he's gonna destroy a minute of your time!!! Run like hell

/sarcasm

Gleech

darkness shadow

aurum: *comes back from a vacation which he departed to with no one noticin* ^_^ hi guys whadda miss?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Dark Arrow charged up his attack even more, and let it go, "Now watch as your planet is half destoried!" he said to all who were still in space.

OOC: and i want to let everyone to know how powerful Dark Arrow is... this shows how powerful he is: He used this attack and it didnt drain his energy or anything.

darkness shadow

Quote from: Gleech on November 19, 2008, 07:02:28 AM
Dark Arrow charged up his attack even more, and let it go, "Now watch as your planet is half destoried!" he said to all who were still in space.

OOC: and i want to let everyone to know how powerful Dark Arrow is... this shows how powerful he is: He used this attack and it didnt drain his energy or anything.
aurum: *see's the charge*  huh, trouble *turns ultra* LET'S GO!!!
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

The blast it earth but nothing happened, "You have 5 minutes to figure out what to do, and in 5 minutes i will be at 90% power and half of earth will be destroyed, not much you can do..."

darkness shadow

aurum: *the blast had not hit the earth. aurum, had stopped it [he's completely invincible whilst ultra] then appears in front of arrow* so your the one who did that? well... i CAN'T LET IT HAPPEN!!!
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"What you gonna do about it pretty boy? You gonna hurt me?" Dark Arrow taunted.

darkness shadow

aurum: i'm gonna do THIS *starts movin faster than the naked eye can see*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Bring it!" Dark Arrow said. "Huge mistake Aurum, i can move faster than Arrow, and HE could move fast! Thus i can catch up with you!" Dark Arrow suddenly glowed again, but this time it wasnt for attacking. Then he started going after Aurum.

darkness shadow

aurum: *saw arrow commin towards him* nows my chance *he stops then coppie's arrow's speed and his attack abilities* HA *starts movin as fast as dark arrow* i can copy moves when ultra, and amplify it's effects *moves faster than dark arrow*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Very nice... but can you copy this?!" Dark Arrow's darkness created a copy of the Dark Emerald, made from his Dark energy and his alone. "You can do this if you have the amount of Dark Energy! But if you tried to copy my dark energy i'd pour it all into you thus making you be eaten alive by darkness and kill Arrow too, because I can survive in space, but can Arrow? No he cant!"

darkness shadow

aurum: *stops* you forgot THIS!!! *makes a copy of the ultra emerald the same way, just with positive energy* FINAL CHAOTIC... BLAST!!!! *a very very big BOOM*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Arrg!" Dark Arrow grunted as he flew back. "Hmmm you're doing better than i thought, but i still have the Dark Emerald Copy and all its full power, and whats this, 98%? Almost 100%, then no one can beat me!"