Main Menu

I hate those people!

Started by Skyle369, July 03, 2009, 12:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyle369

PEOPLE CLAIM IN YOUTUBE THAT SONIC ZONE SUCKS.
THEY SAID ITS A FAIL SITE BUT THEY SEEM TO BE THE FAILURES.

I WANNA KILL EM!

Super Empra

They do?! :o

I say we go flame the sh*t out of them >:D

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

Nightshade the hedgehog

agreed ATTACK

LET ME KILL THEM
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

rubella10

lets go get those NOOBS kill them before they spred romers about us  >:(....lets get`em bad ;D
i am a strong puppy yes i am give me a treat and i will be a good puppy :)

(\ /)
( . .)
c(")(") ITS AN EVIL BUNNY AND HE WANTS TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD 
RUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNN!!!

Skyle369

Quote from: Super Empra on July 03, 2009, 03:13:40 AM
They do?! :o

I say we go flame the sh*t out of them >:D

Oh yes they do!
THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT VIP
THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT HAVING MARIO IN IT
AND THEY CLAIM THAT ITS NOT A TRUE SONIC FAN SITE.

Nightshade the hedgehog

they take the mick out of sonic zone they will DIE
thanks mikey thanks ecco

skyrus5150

SCREW THEM ALL.. they have nothing better to do than sit on their lazy asses and wait for things to come to THEM... they no no such thing as hard work... and getting ViP is not that much hard work at all.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Nightshade the hedgehog

Quote from: kilerdad on July 05, 2009, 06:22:06 AM
SCREW THEM ALL.. they have nothing better to do than sit on their lazy asses and wait for things to come to THEM... they no no such thing as hard work... and getting ViP is not that much hard work at all.
i agree

screw all of them to hell
thanks mikey thanks ecco

xaio

heh, their arses shouldn't complain about getting vip, you fuckin leechers (not talkin about you guys, imma talkin about the youtube ppl) i wasn't a VIP until a month AFTER i signed up, if i wanted to be a VIP any faster, i could've because at that time, you earned posts in the off topic/ spam section.so they need to stop being bitches, and get offa our pingases,  (or.. immma naut says it) all they want to is rate how fast SADX is when you download it from here. that's all, they are just bitcthin cause they don't wanna halp us expand, and that their asss are signing up, then leaving, ecause if you get less then -5, then your ass can't dwnload SADX, only f*cked up games, so yeah..they can burn in hell for all i care, but know this, when i sign up for youtube (my name will be WTF H4X) on my profile, it wil say LEAD ATTORNEY OF SONIC ZONE:IN COOPERATION OF (attempting, and when the time comes) DONATING TO SONIC ZONE.

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

Nightshade the hedgehog

Quote from: xaio on July 05, 2009, 06:33:08 AM
heh, their arses shouldn't complain about getting vip, you fuckin leechers (not talkin about you guys, imma talkin about the youtube ppl) i wasn't a VIP until a month AFTER i signed up, if i wanted to be a VIP any faster, i could've because at that time, you earned posts in the off topic/ spam section.so they need to stop being bitches, and get offa our pingases,  (or.. immma naut says it) all they want to is rate how fast SADX is when you download it from here. that's all, they are just bitcthin cause they don't wanna halp us expand, and that their asss are signing up, then leaving, ecause if you get less then -5, then your ass can't dwnload SADX, only f*cked up games, so yeah..they can burn in hell for all i care, but know this, when i sign up for youtube (my name will be WTF H4X) on my profile, it wil say LEAD ATTORNEY OF SONIC ZONE:IN COOPERATION OF (attempting, and when the time comes) DONATING TO SONIC ZONE.
agreed agreed and guess again... agreed
thanks mikey thanks ecco

Light the Hedgehog

with out Sonic Zone, none of us would know eachother! I HATE ANYONE WHO HATES SONICZONE!

Tavy

And so...? I mean what if they say this... You can't force them to like this site...
I like to be called 'fat coon', ain't that true? ^^

Light the Hedgehog

then will just tell them what's good about this site!

xaio

tell them they could kiss our ARSES FOR ALL WE CARE!! don't ever tell me a place that i go to sux.

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

Elija2

Chill out guys. :P So what if people don't like the site? That's their problem, not ours. They can hate the site all they want, people have their opinions. We're all enjoying the site, so whoever doesn't like it is missing out. You don't have to flame them or anything, because that will just give us a bad reputation.