Main Menu

OMFG TEEN TITANS 8D

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, July 09, 2009, 05:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light the Hedgehog

Solo:...*sees the Mu seal near the cherry tree*...huh?..i wonder what this is..*clears up the moss*....there's some kind of writing. "only two who feel the same type of misery can open the seal of Mu".....

Princessofthechaosemerald

Jewel:..NO im not doing anything that will get me into MORE trouble

Light the Hedgehog

Solo: this part of my home....the continent of Mu....it won't get us into any trouble. all it's doing is lifting thishunk of earth into the sky, thus rebuilding my home town.

Jewel:..this, is where i have been for years..oh forget it *warps to the other side of town*

Light the Hedgehog

Solo:.....*puts both his hands in the slots* GAH! BY THE POWER OF THE MURIANS!  I COMMAND YOU! RISE UP INTO THE AIR! CENTINENT OF MU!!!!!

*the continent of mu starts to rise into the air, and every one in teh world can see it rising*

Jewel:..*voice over* thats where my life SLIGHTLY went down hill, a few weeks later i think the robin guy came back with an offer the shoked me...

Light the Hedgehog

Solo:.....*is on teh screens again* People of earth. as you can see there is a floating island above all of you. it is the floating continent of Mu. i'm organizing a plan to re-populate Mu, those of you who want to join me in my plan. use the bridges that are now stretching out.

Double M: *voice over* i dunno why solo was doing this..but he did it for a reason.

Solo:...HOLLOW!

Hollow: yes, Solo?

Solo: go to the building that is known as the T. now.

Hollow: yes, Sir. *warps to the T*.....

Jewel:....*sighs* he's doing this, for a reson..wait..why is that guy going to the T?

Light the Hedgehog

Hollow: i am here to move this place to a part of Mu....*lifts it up and puts the island and the T on a remote part of Mu*

Double M: WOW! you can see everything from up here!

Jewel:...the T is part of this area not some other planet..my grandfather helped build the T....and the island is  artifstil (lol cant spell) , its not a real island

Light the Hedgehog

Solo: Mu is not a plnet...but it's the 7th continent of earth....

Jewel:....what, you mean the 8th..theres already 7 contenets... north amarica, south amarica,euope,asia,africa,australlia,and antartica -.-

Light the Hedgehog

Solo:...good point....actually, if you count antlantis.....than it's the 9th....

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on July 20, 2009, 08:50:54 AM
Solo:...good point....actually, if you count antlantis.....than it's the 9th....
Jewel: *has an anime tear drop* yeah...right..*eye twiches*

Light the Hedgehog

Solo: speaking of which, Antlantis is Mu's sister continent.

*antlantis starts to rise otu of the water*

Solo: that was convenient.