Main Menu

OMFG TEEN TITANS 8D

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, July 09, 2009, 05:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light the Hedgehog

Stephen: *sees makuta attepmting to get out again* *stabs him and he goes back in* AND STAY IN THERE!

Princessofthechaosemerald

Jewel:..lucky, why must radom people be...radom?

Light the Hedgehog

Lucky: because random people are liek that.

Jewel:..but why are they like that?

Light the Hedgehog

Lucky: i might be a smart cat, but i don't know everything. maybe he knows. *points at stephen*

Stephen: random people are random because they choose to be random.

Jewel: everything is so confuseing >.<

Elana:..your eyes are orange..

Jewel:..yeah why?

ELana:..isn't that like, bad?

Jewel:..no, i was born like that, the same shade of my sisters hair..and the only thing that i can remember her by...besides a family picture.. *sighs*

Light the Hedgehog

Stephen: i remember when i lost one of my family remembers.

FLASH BACK
UNFLASH BACK

Stephen: actaully, i don't.

Light: i just wonder what Shade is doing.

Shade: *appears behind Light* WAZZUP?!

Light: *knocks out Shade* oops.

Jewel:dont worry saphire, i will avenge you...

Light the Hedgehog

Stephen:uh...maybe...uh...don't.

Light: why do you say that.

Stephen: the thing is, you have to leave your past behind...wait.....*brings out his pencil blade* THIS OUGHTTA DO THE TRICK! *erases the dead saphire and perfectly re-draws her with his pencil blade* well, that was easy. wait. one thing missing. *creates a sphere of energy that contains Saphire's memories and poewrs (if she had any) and launches it at Saphire* I PWN!

Zack: *wakes up* WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, WHY?!

Saphire:...*looks at jewel and dissolves into pencil led*

Jewel:...Oh...never mind about it...the..past is..past *tear runs down cheak*

Light the Hedgehog

Stephen: *brings out his giant chalk board* maybe i should've cubed the 10 instead of dividing by saphire's face......

Double M: hey, you drew me, correct?

Stephen: yeah, why?

Double M: why don't i help you re-draw Saphire like you re-drew me 9,000 freakin' times?

Stephen: hmmm....let's see. *brings out his bag of chracter souls* let's see. Light...Rogue....Double M.....Tiger.....A-HA! HERE IT IS! well, it's what's left of Saphire's life force....*does the character equation over again, this time correctly* I KNEW MY MATH AND SCIENCE CLASSES WOULD PAY OFF! that and my drawing skillz...now..if i just take this life energy...*brings out the jeweled staff* efalazara zari zaraq...efalazara zari zaraq...Light Gaia, Master Emerald and the other gods of mobius and earth....BRING THIS CHARACTER BACK INTO LIFE! *saphire's body and life-force re-forms* WHOO! IT WORKED!

Light: he must've re-drawn me several times as well...

Double M: i sort of helped. i threw in a picture of Saphire. that i just happend to have. lawlz.

Stephen: I"MMA NUMBAH ONE!

Jewel:...Thats fun guys..really, but, she should stay...happy..and unharmed..where she was when she died

Light the Hedgehog

Stephen:  THAT'S FUN GUYS?! I GO THROUGH ALL THE SH*T AND ALL I GET IS THAT?! WELL, THAT WAS A TOTAL F********* WASTE OF MY TIME!!

Pencil Blade: yes, and it really damaged my pencil lead tip

Stephen: y-you can TALK?!

Jewel:..i didn't friggin want you to do that any way! *Walks away*

Starfire: Jewel! *follows her*

Light the Hedgehog

Stephen: *face palm* great job, retard. welcome to member hell, population: me.*sinks into the ground*

Pencil Blade: well that's just crap! meh. hey..wait a sec..I'M FREE! I'M FINALLY FREE FROM THAT SPAZ!