Main Menu

OMFG TEEN TITANS 8D

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, July 09, 2009, 05:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessofthechaosemerald

Jewel:then lets help! what you've done for us should be re payed!

Light the Hedgehog

Solo: thanks guys. *warps us to Le Mu*...

Le Mu:...MUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Solo:..hmph....

Le Mu: here it is, the moment of truth. your nothing but wimps,and i've got the proof. *slams us into the ground* YOU SHOULD JUST GIVE UP WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE! *grabs laplace and solo and the others* i do not know what you did. but i don't see anything special about these kids. *puts us down* just look at those fighting stances!

Solo:...O RLY! *merges with Laplace*....let's do this...

all the UMAs: LE MU, don't give a fit! we all worked together to give powers to those kids! *points at Solo, Jewel and Double M*

Solo: wait. if your so powerful, Le Mu. why couldn't you just snap your fingers and make us all disappear?

Le Mu: NYEH?

Solo: hey, wait that's it! this is just like that movie A bug's life! he's not the most powerful, the uma's and us are!

UMA's: WHOA! holy sh*t.

Solo: have a niec trip.

UMAs: *destrosy le mu*

Solo: meh. well, what's done is done.

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on August 18, 2009, 05:27:26 AM
Solo: thanks guys. *warps us to Le Mu*...

Le Mu:...MUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Solo:..hmph....

Le Mu: here it is, the moment of truth. your nothing but wimps,and i've got the proof. *slams us into the ground* YOU SHOULD JUST GIVE UP WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE! *grabs laplace and solo and the others* i do not know what you did. but i don't see anything special about these kids. *puts us down* just look at those fighting stances!

Solo:...O RLY! *merges with Laplace*....let's do this...

all the UMAs: LE MU, don't give a fit! we all worked together to give powers to those kids! *points at Solo, Jewel and Double M*

Solo: wait. if your so powerful, Le Mu. why couldn't you just snap your fingers and make us all disappear?

Le Mu: NYEH?

Solo: hey, wait that's it! this is just like that movie A bug's life! he's not the most powerful, the uma's and us are!

UMA's: WHOA! holy sh*t.

Solo: have a niec trip.

UMAs: *destrosy le mu*

Solo: meh. well, what's done is done.
Jewel:*is stuck in a tree*we didn't do anything though

Light the Hedgehog

Solo: Le Mu is made of Electro magnetic waves. so, only the UMAs could desstroy him.

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on August 18, 2009, 05:42:15 AM
Solo: Le Mu is made of Electro magnetic waves. so, only the UMAs could desstroy him.
Jewel:..eh, oh well, and, can someone help me out of this tree..

Light the Hedgehog

Solo: *gets jewel out of the tree*...why do i feel liek somethings gonna happen and it's very *mu begins to fall into the ocean* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on August 18, 2009, 05:49:46 AM
Solo: *gets jewel out of the tree*...why do i feel liek somethings gonna happen and it's very *mu begins to fall into the ocean* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!
Jewel:..shit

Light the Hedgehog

Solo:*the whole island floats ontop of the ocean*... wow... didn't see that coming.

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on August 18, 2009, 06:05:12 AM
Solo:*the whole island floats ontop of the ocean*... wow... didn't see that coming.
Jewel:at least we arn't far away from the T.. we could just warp there and the island can float in peace

Light the Hedgehog

Solo: it seems Mu was ment to be connected with other continents...Le Mu disagreed and kept it floating.

Laplace: *engulves us in a ball like version of himself and warps to the T*

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on August 18, 2009, 06:10:27 AM
Solo: it seems Mu was ment to be connected with other continents...Le Mu disagreed and kept it floating.

Laplace: *engulves us in a ball like version of himself and warps to the T*
Jewel:..*flys over to the T*

Light the Hedgehog

Light the Hedgehog

Solo:...for some reson Mu is connecting with this country. LITERALLY!

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on August 18, 2009, 02:21:34 PM
Solo:...for some reson Mu is connecting with this country. LITERALLY!
Jewel:...meh,im sure thats nothing to freak about...right..