Main Menu

chao rp

Started by HMS7, July 26, 2009, 01:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HMS7

ninja:*punches tigers head and aborbs the dark ball* to much power* goes light ninja* iam light ninja the storngest chao in the world
HMS7:tiger look what you did now were are f**ken scerwed light ninja is to strong to stop
L.ninja:*take tiger and throws him against a stone wall* tiger keep comeing at me with all your might in fact your too weck to hurt me so here*gives darktiger some pure light energy*now lets fight
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger: i was made to be the ultimate chao..but i never expected that this would happen through my powers...*little white spheres start spiraling and movie around him*....*merges with all the Chaos Energy in the galaxy*...

HMS7

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on August 16, 2009, 02:49:10 PM
Tiger: i was made to be the ultimate chao..but i never expected that this would happen through my powers...*little white spheres start spiraling and movie around him*....*merges with all the Chaos Energy in the galaxy*...
ninja:you may have been made the ulitmate i was train in the way to where when i'm about to lose i become 1000000000000xs strong each time so lets keep going *powers up *hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*becomes ulitmate ninja*lets play for real not for fake for real

Light the Hedgehog

Light Gaia: *comes down from the heavens in the form of a ball of light*

Tiger: light gaia....*grabs the ball*...*absorbs it and goes ultimate* i don't want to kill you, but if it's to save the world....i must kill you...

HMS7

ninja:whatever iam bored

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger: aw, heck with this. *goes back into his normal self* this fight is meaningless. i'm gonna go get sum chocolate.

HMS7

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on August 16, 2009, 03:07:06 PM
Tiger: aw, heck with this. *goes back into his normal self* this fight is meaningless. i'm gonna go get sum chocolate.
ninja:can i come too
HMS7:wow that was some battle

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger: i'm more of a racer than a fighter.

HMS7

ninja and HMS7:ok lets race *both goes ulitmate chao*on your mark get set goo

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger: *speeds past both of them* SMELL YA L8ER SUCKAS!

Jordan teh Echidna

Mikey: *kicks tiger in the nards* quick, overrun him >=D
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger :*is still going* MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!

HMS7

ninja and HMS7: *yelling* hey guys hurry up we're the finish and your not we win

xaio

zair: huh??wen did we race?

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger: *eats a chocolate bar in one bite* CHOCOLATE..CHOKOLATE....CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!! *goes on a sugar rush and apparently goes faster*