Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Started by one4all, July 29, 2009, 06:10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gleech

Quote from: Joseppi on November 22, 2009, 02:48:31 PM
This is from the only image Nintendo has released about the game so far. It's just speculation but isn't it strange how that girl resembles the Master Sword. I believe she is the spirit of the sword or something to that effect. If you saw the full image, you'd also notice that link is only holding a shield but no sword.

...Weird.

Though, note how his shield looks like a circle? Meaning it might not be his full equipment... if its about the Master Sword he WOULDNT have the Master Sword...

I'm not saying you're wrong, just saying what I think of it.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Joseppi

Quote from: Gleech on November 22, 2009, 04:43:22 PM
...Weird.

Though, note how his shield looks like a circle? Meaning it might not be his full equipment... if its about the Master Sword he WOULDNT have the Master Sword...

I'm not saying you're wrong, just saying what I think of it.

Actually I think his shield looks like the typical Hylian Shield. See how the top of it goes to a point? Also, I think he does have the Master Sword in this game. But it's not always the sword. Sometimes it's that girl depending on the situation. Kind of how Link had to be Wolf Link at certain times in TP or the various mask incarnations of him in Majora's Mask.

I can't say for sure if the games story is about the Master Sword's origin or not, but I'm am pretty certain that the girl in the image is some incarnation of it.

Hakudamashi

how can the master sword be female?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Joseppi

Quote from: Windlessusher on December 05, 2009, 02:03:28 PM
how can the master sword be female?

When the sword was first forged, they were going to call it the Madam Sword. But they didn't think go over to well with the heroes who would have to wield it. So they changed it to the Master Sword. True story..........maybe not.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Joseppi on December 05, 2009, 06:15:07 PM
When the sword was first forged, they were going to call it the Madam Sword. But they didn't think go over to well with the heroes who would have to wield it. So they changed it to the Master Sword. True story..........maybe not.
or Mistress Sword

and why couldn't they make a male design when they thought of this?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Gleech

How much you wanna' bet Ganon will be involved in the plot?

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Gleech on December 08, 2009, 06:00:39 PM
How much you wanna' bet Ganon will be involved in the plot?
I bet you $0.00
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jaimie

omg i gotta tell my dad he love zelda games lol

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Jazz Nova

This is on the Wii?
Wow.
I am speechless.
The large environments.... The graphics...
And all these things.
But I want to know about continuation
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

eXtremeAzure

Well-well.

These are one of the games that prove to me that getting a Wii, wasn't such a bad idea after-all.

I must say, although I don't essentialy play games for graphics, I'm impressed.

It just goes to show you that with the right art-direction, the Wii's lack of HD graphics isn't such a burden.

I'm defenitley looking forward to this game.

SkyWard Sword is a game that's gonna wow even the most insane graphics-junkies.

-Takes up his Black WiiMote Plus.-

I...am ready. [Insert serious gamer-face here.]

jkid101094

Quote from: Manic X-Treme~1323 on October 07, 2011, 01:54:49 PM
Well-well.

These are one of the games that prove to me that getting a Wii, wasn't such a bad idea after-all.
You say that as if there aren't that many. =\

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 09, 2011, 09:24:08 PM
You say that as if there aren't that many. =\
To some gamers, there aren't. Alot of them have... legitimate reasons for this, but I'd definitely say this is a fair reason to buy a Wii in itsself. As long as we get the amount of content we were promised, though..

jkid101094

Quote from: Riko Sapphire on October 09, 2011, 11:31:36 PM
To some gamers, there aren't. Alot of them have... legitimate reasons for this, but I'd definitely say this is a fair reason to buy a Wii in itsself. As long as we get the amount of content we were promised, though..
I honest think the Wii is full of great games. The Galaxy Series, Brawl, Twillight Princess, Metroid Prime 3, Kirby Returns to Dreamland, Sonic Colors...Just to name a few.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.