Light the hedgehog...a story...CHAPTAH FOUR: Christmas, Bass and Randomness

Started by Light the Hedgehog, July 31, 2009, 11:47:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light the Hedgehog

Black Chaos:..what? don't you know if a  chaos demon INTENTIANALY throws up on a chaos emerald it heals? same goes for Sol Demons.

Princessofthechaosemerald

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on August 24, 2009, 01:41:24 PM
Black Chaos:..what? don't you know if a  chaos demon INTENTIANALY throws up on a chaos emerald it heals? same goes for Sol Demons.
Elana:..it's just...weird....

Light the Hedgehog

B.C.:...*coughs*...*accidently fires shoop-da-whoop lazar at master emerald* chaos demon barf can't fix that...

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on August 25, 2009, 10:55:34 AM
B.C.:...*coughs*...*accidently fires shoop-da-whoop lazar at master emerald* chaos demon barf can't fix that...
Elana: ._.

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: *face palms*...this is worse than that time i met hatsune miku... >.<

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on August 25, 2009, 11:00:41 AM
Rogue: *face palms*...this is worse than that time i met hatsune miku... >.<
Elana:..hey..she is an alright singer

xaio

gyromi: now... time to AHA I CALL DIBS! (rushes to an air fleet full of tough enemies) now..where to start? OH YEAH! (shoots a beam off of the ship) that oughtta catch up to bass soon.now HYAH!!*a big sword battle erupts) AHA! you can't beat me! (dashes through a fan, and bareley hits it, while the heavies start to shred) what wastes

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

Light the Hedgehog

Bass: *wraps brown scarf around neck (but two ends stick out behind him), mouth protector appears on face, and hands turn into electro-swords* hmph. *Bass helmet regenerates* sweet...

Light the Hedgehog

Light: alow tiger to handle this.

Tiger: *is in his referee costume* BATTLE START! HERE IN ONE CORNER WE HAVE BASS.EXE! A CREATION OF LIGHT THE HEDGEHOG! once casted into the Under Net, but now is livin' a free life! in the other corner, we have GyromiMan! a creation of Dr. Wily! however, he was reprogrammed by himself and deleted his Wily Master Data! LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

Bass (at Gyromi, using a taunt): you are nothing....

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on September 04, 2009, 12:52:22 PM
Light: alow tiger to handle this.

Tiger: *is in his referee costume* BATTLE START! HERE IN ONE CORNER WE HAVE BASS.EXE! A CREATION OF LIGHT THE HEDGEHOG! once casted into the Under Net, but now is livin' a free life! in the other corner, we have GyromiMan! a creation of Dr. Wily! however, he was reprogrammed by himself and deleted his Wily Master Data! LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

Bass (at Gyromi, using a taunt): you are nothing....
Elana:...my god, why do these people do this again?

Light the Hedgehog

AFTER THE BATTLE

Bass: *helmet de-materializes, swords turn back into hands, and giant brown scarf disappears*

stephen:.....

Light: whoa. that...was...awesome.