Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, August 03, 2009, 09:36:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Empra

what happened to michael?

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Super Empra on August 08, 2009, 11:15:16 PM
what happened to michael?

He got raped by a overgrown monkey, that has acid shit and did shit on his face, so he's face melted! He ran into a cornor and made he's emo-self an end. he did suicide. The Acid Raping Monkey ran to he's dead body and did rape him so hard, that micheal's started to burn....and exploded into a million pieces. amen.

YAY! HURRAY! AWESOME! PARTY TIME, NO, PIZZA TIME.

Its all Micheal's Fault. I mean...in he's fricken Intro he alredy came with "All are hating me".
I'm on.....JET-SAMA's SITE!

Super Empra

Quote from: Kyoushu on August 09, 2009, 12:41:57 AM
He got raped by a overgrown monkey, that has acid shit and did shit on his face, so he's face melted! He ran into a cornor and made he's emo-self an end. he did suicide. The Acid Raping Monkey ran to he's dead body and did rape him so hard, that micheal's started to burn....and exploded into a million pieces. amen.

Its all Micheal's Fault. I mean...in he's fricken Intro he alredy came with "All are hating me".

okay

Hakudamashi

he tried to get over it,and we wouldn't let him

Quote from: JetTheHawk on August 08, 2009, 03:09:23 PM
lol
I'm so glad I learnt how to ignore you  :D
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NiGHTS

Quote from: Windlessusher on August 09, 2009, 06:34:21 PM
he tried to get over it,and we wouldn't let him
I'm so glad I learnt how to ignore you  :D

ignorance overcomes most of lifes problems actually scratch that it overpwers all of lifes problems

Hakudamashi

Quote from: NiGHTS on August 09, 2009, 09:02:53 PM
ignorance overcomes most of lifes problems actually scratch that it overpwers all of lifes problems
...wut?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

JetTheHawk

OMFGYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESv
NO SIGNATURE

NiGHTS

xaio

f*ck you
Quote from: JetTheHawk on August 10, 2009, 03:17:26 AM
OMFGYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESv
and F*CK YOU.

you guuys are bastards and jerks to michael, just leave him the f*ck alone!!!!

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

Super Empra

he's been gone for a while, is he banned again?

Light the Hedgehog

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. SONICFRENZY WHY THE H*LL AREN'T YOU ROLEPALYING? meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Super Empra on August 10, 2009, 08:54:50 AM
he's been gone for a while, is he banned again?
nope

Post Merge: August 10, 2009, 05:49:35 PM

yeah sure it does light  ::)
NO SIGNATURE

Light the Hedgehog

everyone thinks it sux. for different reasons:

1. it has acharacter that will never appear in a sonic game EVER again

2. the sides are FREAKING CUT OFF

xaio

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on August 10, 2009, 01:53:18 PM

what are you guys talking about??!!! I NEED TO KNOW..

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on August 10, 2009, 01:53:18 PM

1. wrong they're ganna make another sonic riders game, I just know it :D

2.ya so....

I'd like to see you make better.... OR  RA LE LOL

and see if you can beat the one that i made for the contest if you're that desperate  ::)
NO SIGNATURE