Main Menu

ur favourite rapper

Started by Pingas, August 04, 2009, 09:02:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pingas

whos ur favourite rapper?

personally my favs eminem

Post Merge: August 06, 2009, 02:14:47 PM

god y is every1 ignorin my thread does nobody listen 2 rap?
URL=http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?54921]
Click here to level up my card![/URL]

steeltoe27

XtheHedgehog

rap is bad, xept the ones on youtube =P Adventures of Duane and brandO FTW

cobo5951

I despise ALL rappers! But Lil Wayne has won the exclusive title as "Person I must kill and send to Hell to burn for all eternity"...

Music is like candy... You have to throw away the rappers!

Rap? More like CRAP!!!

Rap is a bad influence! I say we murder EVERY rapper on the planet and send them to Hell so they can BURN FOR ETERNITY!!!
For the last time, Duskus is NOT a Sonic OC of any kind!

He's a character of his own series!
Sonic has nothing to do with him at all!

Takama94

Quote from: cobo5951 on August 12, 2009, 01:28:21 PM
I despise ALL rappers! But Lil Wayne has won the exclusive title as "Person I must kill and send to Hell to burn for all eternity"...

Rap? More like CRAP!!!

Rap is a bad influence! I say we murder EVERY rapper on the planet and send them to Hell so they can BURN FOR ETERNITY!!!
omg piss off ,you don't no anything about rap o_e

cobo5951

Quote from: Takama94 on August 12, 2009, 01:32:05 PM
omg piss off ,you don't no anything about rap o_e

Dude... they don't even SING that much in rap music! They just talk along with the "music" in the background...

And they aren't even speaking proper english! Alao, rappers have practically changed hundreds of english phrases into something sex-related! Do we want the children of America listening to this ABOMINATION that is POISIONING our country? I sure don't! AND I WON'T STOP UNTIL ALL THE RAPPERS OF THE WORLD ARE DEAD!!!!!
For the last time, Duskus is NOT a Sonic OC of any kind!

He's a character of his own series!
Sonic has nothing to do with him at all!

Princessofthechaosemerald

Rap? More like CRAP!!!

i lol'd...hard...

i dont realy like rap music..then again..i use the term first impression so..yeah..you get the idea

blazerh44

I'm a fan of Lil Wayne, I went to his concert last night

Pingas

Rap? More like CRAP!!!

gtfo off dis thread u little prick!
rap has changed ppl including me 4 the better if u ask me is the best kind of music there is
the vast majority of teenagers 2day listen 2 rap so im guessin ur a social outcast!
dont post if ur gonna be a wanker ppl!
URL=http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?54921]
Click here to level up my card![/URL]

blazerh44

Quote from: Pingas on August 13, 2009, 01:11:25 PM
gtfo off dis thread u little prick!
rap has changed ppl including me 4 the better if u ask me is the best kind of music there is
the vast majority of teenagers 2day listen 2 rap so im guessin ur a social outcast!
dont post if ur gonna be a wanker ppl!

I like the way you speak! It's totally true! +1 karma

annoyinglad

Rap? More like CRAP!!!

Agreed. Rap is 99% percent of the time about money, sex, or bragging to poor people. It's just a way for people to say: "Hey look, I can talk in rhymes. Ask me to sing and I can't, but I can sure as heck talk to the music..."

*waits for people to send me into negative karma for having an opinion*

JetTheHawk

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 13, 2009, 02:32:53 PM
Agreed. Rap is 99% percent of the time about money, sex, or bragging to poor people. It's just a way for people to say: "Hey look, I can talk in rhymes. Ask me to sing and I can't, but I can sure as heck talk to the music..."

*waits for people to send me into negative karma for having an opinion*
>.>

Rap is awesome 8D, DADDY YANKEE FTW
NO SIGNATURE

SonicFan47

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 13, 2009, 02:32:53 PM
It's just a way for people to say: "Hey look, I can talk in rhymes. Ask me to sing and I can't, but I can sure as heck talk to the music..."
Lolz.
Epic win.
My favorite rappers...are a bunch of random people on YT who put a speaker-blasting beat to almost any random sound byte.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

Dracoslythe

I'm not a HUGE fan of rap, but I would have to say possibly Akon (lol if he can be considered a rapper)

That's about my extent of rap is a few Akon songs, and like...2 Soulja Boy songs.  Well, I also like a few songs from Lady Sovereign.  lols

I don't necessarily HATE rap, but there many other things out there that I would listen to first if the choice were given.
The only reason I don't like rap better is the content.  lol
But it's still music.  And music is music, and every genre of it has it's own influences and origins, and should be treated respectively, in my opinion.  Basically, I'm saying that every genre of music should be respected, and one shouldn't flame another for liking a certain genre.

darkness shadow

meh, i'd say eminem, i used 2 ber a big fan of his music, but meh... things come and go
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D