Main Menu

Metroid Fusion

Started by SuperBrawl10, August 23, 2009, 05:34:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperBrawl10

Who else thinks the spider boss is metroid fusion is anoying? Flipping everywhere, and spitting out fire and grabbing you and sucking the life out of you. He's anoying and i die like 5,000 times every time i try to beat him. I have beaten him many times but he is anoying.

XtheHedgehog

lol i agree, but a more annoying boss is in metroid prime 2 lol metroid prime 2, samus has to kill a gient bug swimming in acid spittin acid at you in the dark world, and then you nee dto kill him AGAIN as a huge moth that reflects all your attacks, spits mini flys, pushes you into the acid water, spaces acid water at you, and overall kills you

SuperBrawl10

Quote from: XtheHedgehog on August 23, 2009, 05:50:20 AM
lol i agree, but a more annoying boss is in metroid prime 2 lol metroid prime 2, samus has to kill a gient bug swimming in acid spittin acid at you in the dark world, and then you nee dto kill him AGAIN as a huge moth that reflects all your attacks, spits mini flys, pushes you into the acid water, spaces acid water at you, and overall kills you
I can see how that can get anoying.

XtheHedgehog

Quote from: SuperBrawl10 on August 23, 2009, 07:21:56 AM
I can see how that can get anoying.

you dont know the 1/2 of it >_> that moth took me 2 days to beat

SuperBrawl10

Quote from: XtheHedgehog on August 23, 2009, 07:59:04 AM
you dont know the 1/2 of it >_> that moth took me 2 days to beat
Didn't take that long to beat. Was he on the easiest difficulty or a harder difficulty? if there is a difficulty setting.

XtheHedgehog

on easy he is hard but beatable and still oh so cheap, aftet you beat the game and you start hard mode, he is impossible to beat he is just THAT cheap, the amount of cheap and impossibility on the morph ball boss is the equivalent of stoping 9000000000 nukes with a feather, shortest death time Vsing him? 20 seconds. O_o