Funniest and favourite school moments

Started by Jordan teh Echidna, August 24, 2009, 03:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xaio

Quote from: mascaraa. on August 26, 2009, 07:14:40 AM
it's ok, she's in a better place, that's all that matters.
i still feel bad for you

(TO STOP THE OFFTOPICNESS,WE CAN FINSIH THIS IN PMS)

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

azlj01

Funniest: Teacher had a punchbowl of candy and it was a minimum day and she left and everybody went to the bowl and started shoving it in their pants teacher heard the noise and came back and saw the bowl on the floor everyone LOLed People put like 3 pounds of candy in my backpack but she didn't do anything halloween all over for me.
Sad: I was leaving school and a mentally challenged kid went on a rampage with scissors and almost got me he stabbed three people and was tazered down.
We had a hate crime near my old school that was really sad 13 year old facing 25 to life his life is over now.

Super Sonic Boom

I liked when my school had Homecoming Carnival last year, it was the day after my 15th birthday (plus it was the first one I ever been to in high school) and every year we are suppose to have one!

So that means I can't wait for this year's carnival.

NiGHTS

ok i cant remember my funnist moments so heres something:
Hockey i blasted the ball (near the full length of the pitch 8D) and hit this reject (who thinks he is the best and cant even hold a hockey stick) in the shin and he started crying and this upper sixth guy came over to him and was all "watch what your fucking doing you retarded ginger cunt"
i mean wut a great day injuring some reject and then getting him into trouble for it as you can imagine i laughed hard

ok a bad memory ummm

In biology we were doing this bit on colourblindness and umm and edgar (the teacher yes i always call him by his first name but i did to his face accidently once and he was absolutely fuming) had found out i had red-green colourblindness and made me stand infront of the class trying and epicly phailing a colourblindtest where you had to find the numbers in a certain colour in amoung another colour (all in dots)

so yea my biology class were full of assholes that i wanted to shoot >_> so i got alot of people the rest of the year holding random items going "wut colour is this" and they were real amused by it liek WTF

shaneme3

Quote from: NiGHTS on September 16, 2009, 05:18:45 AM
ok i cant remember my funnist moments so heres something:
Hockey i blasted the ball (near the full length of the pitch 8D) and hit this reject (who thinks he is the best and cant even hold a hockey stick) in the shin and he started crying and this upper sixth guy came over to him and was all "watch what your fucking doing you retarded ginger cunt"
i mean wut a great day injuring some reject and then getting him into trouble for it as you can imagine i laughed hard

ok a bad memory ummm

In biology we were doing this bit on colourblindness and umm and edgar (the teacher yes i always call him by his first name but i did to his face accidently once and he was absolutely fuming) had found out i had red-green colourblindness and made me stand infront of the class trying and epicly phailing a colourblindtest where you had to find the numbers in a certain colour in amoung another colour (all in dots)

so yea my biology class were full of assholes that i wanted to shoot >_> so i got alot of people the rest of the year holding random items going "wut colour is this" and they were real amused by it liek WTF
Color blind. Ouch I feel real sorry for you man. I feel lucky that none of the the teachers in my school never would do that kind of shit to me, or anyone else for that matter.
"Of course we're in Canada, thats why all the pigs taste like bacon!" My youtube channel, please check it out! http://www.youtube.com/user/shaneme3?feature=mhee

nazo unleashed

funnyest:when ever a girl would finish reading outloud infrount of the class i would yell "That's What She Said" and when ever someone would go up the middle of the class i would say "HERE COME THE IDIDOT,HERE COME THE IDIOT" i never got in trouble sept when i cursed out my 3rd grade teacher for giving us like 6 homeworks for noone answering a question.

Most painful:whenever i got suspended or sent home because of throwing paper balls at the teacher.

Coliwack

funniest: finding out my history teacher is a really funny guy who knows how to make us laugh! ex. i still have to get through the rest of those godforsaken things (a graded in class assignment). they're wonderful, really *the kids chuckle* ....i havent graded any of them *the kids begin to laugh*

most painful: having to sit in a class (name not specified for self protection) and listening to the kids talk and talk and talk until the teacher gets so mad she makes us stay a minute or so after the bell rang! im always thinking "shut up retards" but i never say anything for fear that i would get in trouble.  im sick of those idiot brains!
......blah..... thats me in a nutshell!

Protoman

funny   :when my friends gather and taunting each other but only for the expense
painfull :when my teacher punished me

BladeSwipe

One time....  a friend of mine wanted to be a jackass and he started running around the class room, AND THEN THE TEACHER COMES IN AND THEY BOTH FALL ON THE GROUND!!!!!!lllllllllllllooooooooooolllllllllllllllll!!!!!!

I am now...    ThE kNiGhT oF tHe SuRpRiSe BuTtSeCkS!

If you need any kind of help whit sprites, send me a message!

dark rouge

funniest moment: cant remember

most painful moment: bangcock friday

Skyle369

My theology teacher was really serious while saying "Make 2 lines while going to the library!" then while we were walking there, suddenly a door suddenly opened so fast and our teacher got hit by that door and got pwned!

seandkiller

One of my fav moments is the end of the year party we had in 5th grade,i got to play Guitar Hero.

5 more till Super Kirby!
Click here to level up my MKW license
http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?66253
Click here to level up my Brawlcard! http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?99599

sonicxxx

RoyalStallion

funniest: A guy running in the halls screaming *****
worst: me being blame for knowing him........

kac

Painful= i was in band and the drum rolled of its hinges and over my foot
Happy=  i was in the gym and everyone got quiet and i screamed out fight and two people started fighting