The Consumer... Doesn't Matter Anymore?

Started by Hakudamashi, March 13, 2012, 10:35:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supersonic196

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on March 19, 2012, 07:22:39 PM
Guess nobody's ever played SSX...
I forgot about SSX, That's literally the only thing EA has ever crapped out that I enjoyed.

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on March 20, 2012, 12:21:15 PM
I forgot about SSX, That's literally the only thing EA has ever crapped out that I enjoyed.
No Sims? :c

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: supersonic196 on March 20, 2012, 12:21:15 PM

You know EA jointly worked with Valve on Team Fortress 2, I think it was the console version.
But that maybe off topic.

Supersonic196

Quote from: Chris Silvano on March 20, 2012, 01:58:12 PM
You know EA jointly worked with Valve on Team Fortress 2, I think it was the console version.
I think they helped with the online client.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Chris Silvano on March 20, 2012, 01:58:12 PM

EA distributes Valve Titles on Disc.

Tanassy

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on March 20, 2012, 12:12:49 PM

Example - Every in-house EA Title after '08

SSX is (or was) part of EA BIG - not EA Sports, until EA BIG vanished.

EA BIG was EA Sports BIG, which was more or less a part of EA Sports. SSX has always been part of EA Sports. But I can say, that even if it's just the new one that counts, then it counts for a LOT.

There are some good titles I've loved that were developed by EA or even just published by them. I could probably name many from my childhood, and even some recent ones. Their DRM sucks ass, but their games are usually better than say.... Activision..

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on March 20, 2012, 04:24:51 PM
EA BIG was EA Sports BIG, which was more or less a part of EA Sports. SSX has always been part of EA Sports. But I can say, that even if it's just the new one that counts, then it counts for a LOT.

There are some good titles I've loved that were developed by EA or even just published by them. I could probably name many from my childhood, and even some recent ones. Their DRM sucks ass, but their games are usually better than say.... Activision..

Activision Blizzard is like a Wii - there is alot of crap,  and alot of good.  the things that are good, are all superb. but there is like, nothing mediocre - just either bad or awesome.

however, Activision doesnt make us pay 15 bucks for buying a used game.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Yeah well the majority of Activision's games are utter crap. Some of them that are half-decent aren't even made by Activision themselves.

The great ones.. simply aren't.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 20, 2012, 06:07:01 PM

Thats GameStop (?) you twat. I'm talking about the Game Passes which force you to pay extra 15 bucks to access online play.

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on March 20, 2012, 07:12:07 PM
Yeah well the majority of Activision's games are utter crap. Some of them that are half-decent aren't even made by Activision themselves.

The great ones.. simply aren't.

There is 'Fall of Cybertron' & 'Diablo 3' coming which probably both are great games.
Then there was 'War for Cybertron', 'Blur', 'Goldeneye 007', 'Wolfenstein', 'Singularity', 'Prototype', 'LEGO [Movie]' and a bunch more.
Also, 'Call of Duty'. (Shitstorm incoming)

Those where all great.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on March 21, 2012, 09:39:23 AM
Thats GameStop (?) you twat. I'm talking about the Game Passes which force you to pay extra 15 bucks to access online play.
Neither does the Wii, which I thought you were talking about as well and why I got confused.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

What was in the case in pulp fiction?
Did you had to ask the director to change the ending so that we get answers?