Pokemon: Best Wishes

Started by TheGameNinja, August 26, 2010, 07:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Dracoslythe on September 04, 2010, 08:56:56 AM
tl;dr
Stop your butthurting, get off your nostalgia high, and accept the fact that there are changes; nothing ever stays the same.*  Just give the show a chance, you might find out that you like it!
This has been the point I try to bring across since I came to this forum,and people just flame me >.>
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Dracoslythe

Quote from: windlessusher on September 05, 2010, 09:07:54 AM
This has been the point I try to bring across since I came to this forum,and people just flame me >.>
And if they do, just ignore them because they're old school fanboys/girls.
That's what I do.  xD

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Dracoslythe on September 05, 2010, 09:12:24 AM
And if they do, just ignore them because they're old school fanboys/girls.
That's what I do.  xD
Right on  ;)
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

dark foxbot2

in the new regon ash gets a new set of eyes

TheGameNinja

Jazz Nova

At least Team Rocket is going to Rocket colors...
This must mean that Ash is coming out of the coma?
Or that Ash's mind is becoming bored with the coma?
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

EchidnaPower

I disregard the entire coma theory as pure myth. If the Pokemon people think that Pokeshipping or any shipping is "too mature for kids", then Ash literally dying in the end would cause heartbreak for kids all over the world. In which case, that would make the creators of Pokemon, hypocrites.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Jazz Nova

Quote from: EchidnaPower on September 13, 2010, 01:19:49 PM
I disregard the entire coma theory as pure myth. If the Pokemon people think that Pokeshipping or any shipping is "too mature for kids", then Ash literally dying in the end would cause heartbreak for kids all over the world. In which case, that would make the creators of Pokemon, hypocrites.
I don't truly believe the coma theory.
I'm just applying this season to it.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Fiamonder

well I don't truely believe the theory aswell, but its just a nice thing to think about while watching a episode.

and I guess that I could give it a try to watch a episode once it aires

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

ShadowsOfSilver

This flipping ticks me off. ._.x

Brock was so funny. xD

The Meph's back in da hawz

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Jazz Nova on September 13, 2010, 12:32:58 PM
At least Team Rocket is going to Rocket colors...
This must mean that Ash is coming out of the coma?
Or that Ash's mind is becoming bored with the coma?
Please don't bring that fanfic into this
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

ShadowsOfSilver

And after reading kaybear's post, I disagree with myself. xD

I'll miss brock, though.

The Meph's back in da hawz

SuperSonic23

Quote from: TheGameNinja on August 31, 2010, 02:39:05 AM
There's a theory that claims that Ash has been in a coma since he was attacked by the Spearow in episode 1 (and a variation that says that the coma doesn't start until the end of the first season, but I don't know much about that one). It's long and complicated, but it does make a lot of sense, which can be a little creepy when you think about it. I won't go into detail here, but it says that before the Spearow attack, Pokemon are said to be wild and scary or something like that, but afterwards, Pokemon are mostly friendly. And other things, like Brock being created by Ash's adolescent mind to cope with sexual thoughts (remember, if this is true he would be in the coma for a long time), the same stories repeating themselves because his brain can't keep thinking up new things for him to dream, and Team Rocket never catches Pikachu because Ash just doesn't want them to.

I could go on about it, but this isn't really the place. :3

Okay, this pissed me off. Am I supposed to believe that Ash goes into a coma? Ash saves Pikachu from fatal attacks all the time. I'm sure he's not in a coma, cuz Pokemon's not THAT dark. If that actually comes true, I will start crying for a long time and will stay in my room, covered, thinking, I can't believe that Ash has been in a coma since Episode 1, seeing as I grew with Pokemon (Watched it when it first came out, when I was 1), and dies cuz he never accomplishes his dream of becoming a master.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

TheGameNinja

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on September 19, 2010, 08:52:21 AM
Okay, this pissed me off. Am I supposed to believe that Ash goes into a coma? Ash saves Pikachu from fatal attacks all the time. I'm sure he's not in a coma, cuz Pokemon's not THAT dark. If that actually comes true, I will start crying for a long time and will stay in my room, covered, thinking, I can't believe that Ash has been in a coma since Episode 1, seeing as I grew with Pokemon (Watched it when it first came out, when I was 1), and dies cuz he never accomplishes his dream of becoming a master.
It's a conspiracy theory. It's not true. XD

Anyway, back on topic, folks. This is supposed to be a discussion about the new series, not theories about old ones. ;)

SuperSonic23

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 19, 2010, 09:21:27 AM
It's a conspiracy theory. It's not true. XD

Anyway, back on topic, folks. This is supposed to be a discussion about the new series, not theories about old ones. ;)

I know it's a theory. I said "IF". And it's basically seasons/arcs.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!