Main Menu

CCoSZ

Started by Gleech, November 24, 2009, 06:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Forgotten Alex

Quote from: TheGameNinja on January 25, 2012, 09:18:39 PM
Code Cyan

Hmm... I'm not sure how to say what I've been feeling the past few days. I've been thinking a lot about where I am in life and where I'm going. I've been thinking a lot about who I am and how others see me. I'm not sad or depressed or anything. I actually kind of like the experience, so long as I'm not going to be feeling this way for too long. I don't even know if I need to be posting this here, I just, well...

If anyone reading this is willing to take it seriously, and you think you know me well enough to say, would you mind telling me what you think of me? As a person. And please be honest. I'm not digging for compliments and I'm not trying to start anything negative. I honestly want to know. I want to start setting myself on the path that I want to be on instead of just going with the flow of what is decided for me and I think hearing that will help. You can PM me if you don't want to say here.

By the way, I do consider you guys friends. And even the stupid things we say to each other means a lot to me. So, thanks.

Do you really want to know? Alright.

I think you're one of the greatest guys i've ever met, and I dont say that to a lot of people. You're smart and cool, and you can be quite funny at times. I personally consider you a great brother/dad that I ever had...if that doesnt creep you out. :p
People asked.

Supersonic196

Code Cyan

Hmm... I'm not sure how to say what I've been feeling the past few days. I've been thinking a lot about where I am in life and where I'm going. I've been thinking a lot about who I am and how others see me. I'm not sad or depressed or anything. I actually kind of like the experience, so long as I'm not going to be feeling this way for too long. I don't even know if I need to be posting this here, I just, well...

If anyone reading this is willing to take it seriously, and you think you know me well enough to say, would you mind telling me what you think of me? As a person. And please be honest. I'm not digging for compliments and I'm not trying to start anything negative. I honestly want to know. I want to start setting myself on the path that I want to be on instead of just going with the flow of what is decided for me and I think hearing that will help. You can PM me if you don't want to say here.

By the way, I do consider you guys friends. And even the stupid things we say to each other means a lot to me. So, thanks.
TGN, you're a fantastic person, and I'm rather impressed with your maturity. Most people your age are just living in the moment but you take the time to consider things, reflect on life as you stated.

I know we're not the closest friends ever, but know that I do respect you for who you are.
I think we're all better off for having you around, and I'm sure people IRL think that too.

TheGameNinja

Thanks, you guys. I'm not planning on leaving, if that's what you were thinking. :P

The shy thing is something I know I need to work on. I haven't really met anyone new at school and I haven't seen my old friends since high school, so its kind of hard.

~Bubblicious~

Code Cyan

You put up with my stupidity when I first joined the site. You let me get away with the whole climbing into your windows joke, and now you let me call you nii-san. I don't say that as a joke. I see you as an older brother figure, a positive one. You're hard working, diligent, but you still know how to have fun. You're serious and lenient all at once. You're the type of person the world needs a hell of a lot more of. I'll always love you as a friend and brother, no matter what may come or if even one day we do stop talking. I'll probably see an Urahara hat one day and be reminded of Sonic Zone's elusive and favorite moderator, and one of my closest friends.

Supersonic196

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on January 26, 2012, 05:56:23 PM
I'll probably see an Urahara hat one day and be reminded of Sonic Zone's elusive and favorite moderator,
yeah seriously, every time that hat pops up I always think of you.

jkid101094

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on January 26, 2012, 05:56:23 PM
favorite moderator
*sad face*
*shot*

Quote from: supersonic196 on January 26, 2012, 05:59:34 PM
yeah seriously, every time that hat pops up I always think of you.
This. I still don't know who that guy is.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 26, 2012, 06:02:03 PM
This. I still don't know who that guy is.
He's from Bleach, however I refuse to watch Bleach, and TGN looking amazing in that hat isn't enough to convince me.

Rockout909

Urahara hat.
Amazing.
Friendly.
Serious.
Understanding.
Amazing.
Someone who has your back if you ever need comfort.
Urahara hat.

jkid101094

Quote from: Rockout909 on February 01, 2012, 03:48:35 PM
Urahara hat.
Amazing.
Friendly.
Serious.
Understanding.
Amazing.
Someone who has your back if you ever need comfort.
Urahara hat.

Aren't the first letters of each word supposed to spell something? I don't think uafsuasu is a word.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Thanks. :P

I would like a little more criticism, though. I'm trying to better myself, after all.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on February 01, 2012, 04:02:27 PM
Thanks. :P

I would like a little more criticism, though. I'm trying to better myself, after all.
Bettering yourself should be the least of your worries. You're cool enough as is.

Me, on the other hand...*shot*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Mikey

code black
for the last year or so i've become incredibly lonely
i dont really have any friends at school other than my cousin whom i talk to as much as i can
feeling so lonely eventually turned into depression, or so i think. i wouldn't be able to tell exactly, my parents refuse to let me see a therapist and they tell me i'm fine.
today; i lost the vision in my right eye completely. i dont really know what to do or who i talk to, everyone i open up to shuns me

Supersonic196

Quote from: MikeyLevi on February 03, 2012, 05:57:30 PM
code black
for the last year or so i've become incredibly lonely
i dont really have any friends at school other than my cousin whom i talk to as much as i can
feeling so lonely eventually turned into depression, or so i think. i wouldn't be able to tell exactly, my parents refuse to let me see a therapist and they tell me i'm fine.
today; i lost the vision in my right eye completely. i dont really know what to do or who i talk to, everyone i open up to shuns me
I know how you feel :\
A few years back I was cutting, I had no one, and I'm still alone, I have one friend that I never see, and everything here is melancholy.
You're probably thinking of a suicide that would cause the least amount of problems, right? You're constantly surrounded by others yet alone.

I've been there. I can assure you that this loneliness will only make you stronger in the end. You'll begin taking comfort in your solitude. The thing about exile is that whoever can stand it only end up better off, and looking back I'm glad I went through that for three years. One day something snapped and I was at peace.

If you need someone to talk to I'm always available, I know I would've liked someone to talk to...

MewFan1337

Code Cyee

I just came back to SonicZone. And its pretty hard. Also in real life i've been having problems day after day. Its like doomsday to me every second. Even in school. I lost my friends (most of them) and every time i'm far from my girlfriend, I feel chest pain for some strange reason. Litteraly. (and its not hard to get girlfriends at 10.) Also, 2 of my pets died. Its hard for me.
I like trains.