How did you come up with your name?

Started by BadnikHunter, March 12, 2010, 12:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

117EWAN

the 117 is couse i like halo :P

when i was yunger me and freinds would roleplay and i was Ewan(fire emblem sacred stones)
and now thats my official nickname to alote of peaple i know.....so yeah,

so i put it together (117EWAN) its also my youtube name,

ChaosDazer

Chaos 0
And the dazer part just sounds awesome.
I used to known as Sonicfan101, Chaos101, and Blackoutdazer on various sonic forums. I once went on a Pokemon forum where i was called bbss. :3
I think so anyway. I miss the Pokemon forum....
witty sig caption

tommy

the who album tommy

Post Merge: March 20, 2010, 01:02:07 PM

that is also my name so im lucky!

donotdrop

HereAndThere

Meh, i chose it cuz it's been the name i use almost every where i sign up.
And i use it cuz it's a name i came up with when i was six.

dreamcasthime

TornZero

A few friends gave me the name Zero (from multiple animé, saying I was a lot like the characters they know named Zero), and since most of the music I listen to is either depressing or rebellious like it motivates you to tear/rip things apart, so the Torn part was an add-on to make it different and to actually let me use the name Zero.

Falzar102

I played and love megaman battle network 6 cybeast falzar.
scinced I preferd falzar than gregar I made it my username. :)
:)

Soul Blade

It should be simple enough to figure out xD. I wanna know how Draco got her name lulz.

jkid101094

Quote from: Blue_Blur on March 31, 2010, 03:42:23 PM
It should be simple enough to figure out xD. I wanna know how Draco got her name lulz.
You missed that a page ago. :P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Dracoslythe on March 12, 2010, 12:26:39 PM
Draco - Dragon.
Slythe - A 11 year old's mispelling of "scythe."  Or it could resemble a serpent.
So you can take it as "Dragon Scythe"  Or "Serpent-like Dragon" like those badass Chinese dragons.  :3
Yea.  I love dragons.
No.  My name is NOT based on Draco Malfoy or Slytherin.  I fucking hate Harry Potter.  :3
-poke-

Tyno

Tyno is my own sonic fan character. he is a fox but he can control dinosaur bones and thats why his name is tyno           

Dino tyno
I luv mecha sonic because he looks awesome hes a prototype of ,etal sonic and hes an awesome boss in sonic & knuckles

Lawliot Rofler

Hm. Well. I like to Lawl. I like to Rofl. I like to be verbose. So I must say, I'm not 100% sure. I might have heard something like it somewhere. Or not. But I really like the name. Lawliot Rofler for PREZIEDANT!
~Take one step forward and two steps back, got a hundred thousand pounds sittin on my back, Up down all around, Don't know quite what to do, to get through~

darkness shadow

meh

i like evil and dark, and shad's ma fave character, nuff sed rlly...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D