How did you come up with your name?

Started by BadnikHunter, March 12, 2010, 12:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadnikHunter

Just as it says, how did you come up with your name?

As for me, I was just brainstorming for a name for a youtube account, and thought of incorporating badniks somehow. Then I thought of MMX's Maverick Hunters, and decided on BadnikHunter. Whee!

Ioshyriku

simple The first I made Ioshyriku was made by attaching the names of the main hero from one of my series to the name of his grandson, which also is the main character of  his series

and this one :Ioshyro-man, I made it from the full name of the main character wich I already mentioned, and the man part...eh I was thinking about robots

Dracoslythe

Draco - Dragon.
Slythe - A 11 year old's mispelling of "scythe."  Or it could resemble a serpent.
So you can take it as "Dragon Scythe"  Or "Serpent-like Dragon" like those badass Chinese dragons.  :3
Yea.  I love dragons.
No.  My name is NOT based on Draco Malfoy or Slytherin.  I fucking hate Harry Potter.  :3

TranceRaver83

Quote from: Dracoslythe on March 12, 2010, 12:26:39 PM
Draco - Dragon.
Slythe - A 11 year old's mispelling of "scythe."  Or it could resemble a serpent.
So you can take it as "Dragon Scythe"  Or "Serpent-like Dragon" like those badass Chinese dragons.  :3
Yea.  I love dragons.
No.  My name is NOT based on Draco Malfoy or Slytherin.  I fucking hate Harry Potter.  :3
I can't stand Harry Potter, but Twilight is 3x worse, fucking everyone is always talking about it, and how great it is, and it makes me wanna shoot myself.

And my name is like, I like all the rave music, but trance is my favorite, so yeah.  And 83 is just there for the hella it.

BadnikHunter

Quote from: TranceRaver83 on March 12, 2010, 12:31:32 PM
I can't stand Harry Potter, but Twilight is 3x worse, fucking everyone is always talking about it, and how great it is, and it makes me wanna shoot myself.

Haha, I don't really mind Harry Potter, but I absoulutely HATE tWHYlight.

jkid101094

J is for Justin
Kid is for my age at the time (10)
101094 is my B-Day

Now you know...AND KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE! *thumbs up*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Fiamonder

Fia was originally fire, and monder was originally mander, from the Pokémon Charmander. And Charmander is a fire type. Firemander! I was a big Pokémon fan at the time when I made this username. And the 10? Beats me. xD

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

CradledEggle

Mine is basically a name I made up when I was in first grade..lol..

------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

TheGameNinja

I came up with TheGameNinja when I signed up for Xbox Live. I wanted something that described what I was into. I like anime. What's something associated with anime? Hmm... ninjas. I like video games. Hmm... games... ninjas... gaming ninja... Game Ninja... THE Game Ninja, for effect XD... TheGameNinja!!

ShadowKatana

Lets See
Shadow is a Relevent Character to a sonic forum
and katana cuz animes with swords are OMEGA awesome

SuperSonic23

I have an awesome obesession with Super Sonic since Sonic Heroes. As for the 11/12 part, the number that comes after the SuperSonic part represents my age at the time. And I'm 12 at the moment.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Gleech

One of my nicknames is, "Gleech" at home.

It's long story where it came from @_@

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Gamerdude

Well I play a lot of video games so thats were the Gamer part came from, and since im a guy, i just added dude to it. And thats how I came up with it. xD

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

Design

My name came up from a song by Breaking Benamin, which is called Simple Design. That's what S.D stands for.

Fiamonder

Quote from: Gleech on March 15, 2010, 05:02:33 PM
One of my nicknames is, "Gleech" at home.

It's long story where it came from @_@

*grabs popcorn* tell us.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.