The PS4 Coming in November

Started by billyhatcher312, April 15, 2013, 09:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billyhatcher312

is anyone going to get the PS4 when it comes out in november because im going to get the PS4 for my Bday in december

Ye Olde Swagfag

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: LeaflameSD64 on April 15, 2013, 09:39:38 AM
Pointless topic.
Now your just being scornful

PS4 has no start nor select buttons... wtf?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Ye Olde Swagfag

Quote from: windlessusher on April 15, 2013, 09:47:46 AM

... I'm sorry.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: windlessusher on April 15, 2013, 09:47:46 AM

it does have a start and select button u didnt see the controller it does and it has a touch screen too

Ye Olde Swagfag

Quote from: Erik Larsen on April 15, 2013, 09:53:51 AM
it does have a start and select button u didnt see the controller it does and it has a touch screen too
PS4 controller will have a touchscreen?
It doesn't sound like a ripoff of the Wii U, because I came to my senses.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: LeaflameSD64 on April 15, 2013, 10:35:54 AM
That just screams Wii U ripoff ^u^

its going to be better and u can even record ur game play on the PS4 so thats better than the Wii U

Hakudamashi

Quote from: LeaflameSD64 on April 15, 2013, 10:35:54 AM
That just screams Wii U ripoff ^u^
If you're gonna come into this topic with that overused flawed argument, then please leave.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Riot_Monsterous

I wasn't even aware the PS4 would be coming out. Like, an actual release date. o-o That's awesum though. x3
I don't think I'll be getting it anytime soon though, if ever. ;w; Most of my money is gonna be going to plane tickets and trying to move out ASAP.
It seems like everything is getting either motion sensors or touch screens now though. o-o It's really cool, but makes things less durable.
But yeah, I hope it turns out to be awesum. :3

billyhatcher312

Quote from: valia_wolfie on April 15, 2013, 12:19:51 PM
I wasn't even aware the PS4 would be coming out. Like, an actual release date. o-o That's awesum though. x3
I don't think I'll be getting it anytime soon though, if ever. ;w; Most of my money is gonna be going to plane tickets and trying to move out ASAP.
It seems like everything is getting either motion sensors or touch screens now though. o-o It's really cool, but makes things less durable.
But yeah, I hope it turns out to be awesum. :3

when i get the PS4 im going to record alot of gameplay on my ps4 and upload it to my youtube account :D

Riot_Monsterous

Shweet. owo I'd like to see it. x3

billyhatcher312

people say when u download the games they say u can play ur games while they download just like u can with the tv shows and movies and the vita is going to have more remote play

SmashFinale

As of now im avoiding the PS4 or really anything Sony-related until they remember that they have a fucking fanbase instead of constantly forgetting them.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 15, 2013, 12:36:55 PM
As of now im avoiding the PS4 or really anything Sony-related until they remember that they have a fucking fanbase instead of constantly forgetting them.

dude they made the PS4 so we can enjoy more of the playstation