CCoSZ

Started by Gleech, November 24, 2009, 06:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HMS7

Quote from: shiner the hedgehog on January 12, 2010, 09:16:13 AM
what is it a bad plan....

me  = idiot :(
micheal.....calm down
if it was that easy i would have been marryed along time ago.....
>< yes im only 16

Post Merge: January 12, 2010, 09:09:38 PM

Quote from: JetTheHawk on January 08, 2010, 04:10:45 PM
can anyone help my problem./.
sure what is it bbro
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Gleech

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 12, 2010, 08:22:45 AM
You are spot on it's very tough its constant pressure and annoyance from him that depresses me. :(

Also I really wish my sister would get rid of him, because my sister is almost 31 and he is 55-56? He even has no job and bitches about my dad's job saying its crap, behind his back. (My dad is a bus driver.)
Ok so I dont see the attraction in this guy, and if your sister feels bad for the stupid fool then she cant just let him go, the sooner its done the sooner you guys can stop being bothered by him.

You can call the police if he's a stalker, or threatening anyone afterwards.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

JetTheHawk

Quote from: HMS7 on January 12, 2010, 01:29:29 PM
micheal.....calm down
if it was that easy i would have been marryed along time ago.....
>< yes im only 16

Post Merge: January 12, 2010, 09:09:38 PM
sure what is it bbro
nah no need to worry bro i solved it already

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 12, 2010, 08:22:45 AM
You are spot on it's very tough its constant pressure and annoyance from him that depresses me. :(

Also I really wish my sister would get rid of him, because my sister is almost 31 and he is 55-56? He even has no job and bitches about my dad's job saying its crap, behind his back. (My dad is a bus driver.)
wow... and didnt you say he has false teeth too? XD
NO SIGNATURE

sonicmaddave

Quote from: JetTheHawk on January 12, 2010, 04:18:14 PMwow... and didnt you say he has false teeth too? XD
Spot on XD He has to use false teeth, with the way he irritates me, they would be broken to pieces when I punch his jaw. XD

Quote from: Gleech on January 12, 2010, 03:19:30 PM
Ok so I dont see the attraction in this guy, and if your sister feels bad for the stupid fool then she cant just let him go, the sooner its done the sooner you guys can stop being bothered by him.

You can call the police if he's a stalker, or threatening anyone afterwards.
This guy is so ugly and claims I look like that I eat McDonalds everyday. :o Btw he is more than twice the size of my other sister who is pregnant.

Kirby

This guy sounds like he has no life. Wait, he doesn't...

sonicmaddave

Spot on he has no life whatsoever, he criticises my dad's job behind his back because he drives buses, yet this guy has no job whatsoever and is on the dole.

xaio

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 12, 2010, 07:07:10 AM
She tried telling him and stuff but he carries on coldly, as if she hasn't told him at all. She even got angry at him yet carries on with it. He even got my brother to try drinking alcohol, claiming to him it will "help him get into puberty quicker". My brother is only 11. DX
i've just returned, and i even know "enough is enough" (-xaio's anger problems) tell that old (censor'd) he can burn in hell for all you care, and if he puts a finger o you, call the police.(sorry, you may hate me for this bro, but..) i don't care if he has you runnin out the house! CALL (your version of 911) IMMEDIATELY!
or... do what crasher does, just simply hit'n'run, then influence you bro to "let puberty come by itself" cause if your lil bro drinkin liquor n' stuff like that, take it from him, plus you need to tell ANYONE POSSIBLE..

(sorry, i was typing this at about 5 minutes later per paragraph's worth typing.)

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

JetTheHawk

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 12, 2010, 05:22:28 PM
Spot on XD He has to use false teeth, with the way he irritates me, they would be broken to pieces when I punch his jaw. XD
This guy is so ugly and claims I look like that I eat McDonalds everyday. :o Btw he is more than twice the size of my other sister who is pregnant.
XD you should really punch him no holding back
NO SIGNATURE

[GM]Zerzavy

Man,I really have nothing bad in life,But for all the other's with it.I feel really sorry for the beaten/abuse one.....

xaio

ugh, i'm actually coming here for a code i help others with... CODE GREY!

my lil bro is playing just dance by hisself, because he didn't want to play at first, then he got to play... which got me kicked the F off! now i'm playling fossil fighters and acting like these vivorsaur's asses i'm kicking are HIM
I SWARE HE PISSES ME OFF!!
and then my dad was no help, he sided up with him (like usual) and that litterally put me in code grey....

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

Chaos Swissroll

I've experienced things like those, but you will realize that you're wasting your time on these people.

Try not to give a shit on them, you'll feel better.

sonicmaddave

Quote from: JetTheHawk on January 13, 2010, 11:03:31 AM
XD you should really punch him no holding back
Everyday that feeling is getting stronger. I got so pissed with someone in high school once I smashed his nose in. XD

Mikey

EchidnaPower

I love Jesus! Do you?

Skyle369

I think I'm code black...

I just knew that the girl I liked already has a boyfriend and it really breaks my heart. After all those times I expressed my feelings to her, all went to waste...I wanna kill myself or do something bad but I know its its wrong...I don't even know if anyone can comfort me now....(I'm not going emo)