To those who know what an mmorpg is

Started by Hakudamashi, October 07, 2008, 01:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Reaver77

ERm...who doesn't??

But yeah I play WoW from time to time (haven't played in forever though) and when Shin Megami Tensei Imagine comes to the US I'll be playing that.

Hakudamashi

Hehehe,you'd be surprised.I ask all over the internet and ppl say "what's that mean?"But yea.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Luma

WoW   5 level 70s, 2 brutal gladiators -    guildwars    7 level 20's (max level for those that dont know) with all torment realm equipment, which took me awhile

Reaver77

Quote from: AkatsukiSonic on October 07, 2008, 11:20:36 PM
WoW   5 level 70s, 2 brutal gladiators -    guildwars    7 level 20's (max level for those that dont know) with all torment realm equipment, which took me awhile

Jeez.
OH yeah I also have Guild Wars

Proto_Blaze

used to play runescape... for like an hour til the mouse movement ticked me off too long. now im waiting for aion to come out

Luma

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Proto_Blaze

Luma

perfect world and gunz? ur kidding right? biggest excuses for games since fucking superman 64, anyway  aion has like the graphics of crysis or w/e  and i love how u can fly with angel wings but not as pathetic as in perfect world :P

Proto_Blaze

Quote from: AkatsukiSonic on October 09, 2008, 03:05:07 AM
perfect world and gunz? ur kidding right? biggest excuses for games since ****ing superman 64, anyway  aion has like the graphics of crysis or w/e  and i love how u can fly with angel wings but not as pathetic as in perfect world :P

if you play, do you plan to be good or evil? im doing good cause the environment has more colours, and the wings look better

Hakudamashi

So uh what's aion?(I ask cause I assume it's an abbreviation)
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Gleech

i've played a few...
well for one thing i USE to play VMK... (guess thats more of just an MMO... but why'd it have to close? D: )
then theres toontown, runescape, Maplestory, i played EVE at one time... hmmmmmm theres more its just i cant remember them... :/ oh right, does S4 count?

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Reaver77

I play S4 League, Combat Arms, and Upshift Strikeracer if those count...they aren't mmorpgs but they're mmos...