Smoking (No arguements)

Started by ChaosDazer, January 27, 2010, 04:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamerdude

I don't smoke and I'll never will. I hate the smell of the smoke, not to mention the effects that smoking can do to you.

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

dark rouge

does weed count and i dont smoke but i just feel like posting this

Xyno76

Quote from: Gamerdude on January 27, 2010, 03:05:57 PM
I don't smoke and I'll never will. I hate the smell of the smoke, not to mention the effects that smoking can do to you.
same...
my parents smoke, but i don;t think my grandparents ever did... (maybe they quit?)
but every time... i just feel sad... but at least they only smoke outside of our house...
still my and my bro (who is just about to register, his name here is tyno) are trying to get them to stop...
I don't want a signature yet. I gotta think of a new one first xD

sonicmaddave

I really hate it when people toss cigarrette butts out of cars and stuff here, because with how hot it is here and how dry it can get, plants, grass and trees can very easily catch fire. Even a single spark can set a whole tree on fire, creating a disaster. >:(

I never really see the appeal of smoking at all either, it is digusting, it stinks, it's bad for you and is addictive. I find that the smell lingers as well in my clothes if people blow smoke in my face. I really hate it when people blow smoke in my face it is really, really rude and disgusting.

ChaosDazer

Quote from: Dracoslythe on January 27, 2010, 02:43:26 PM
No, it's not healthy, and it is addicting.
But damn if it isn't relaxing when you're really really really really really stressed out.
Still, that's no justification.
At least you understand the consequences.
I really hate people who stand up to it. This my seem rude but it is PROVEN that it has very negative effects, and people who say thats a lie sound so idiotic.
witty sig caption

Enith

I never really got the point of smoking in tar, chemicals and etc into your body, but its other peoples choice if they do it, not mine ( I know I'll never really find a reason too, so I'm good)
No one will know the true power of The Rage Pig....

Jazz Nova

The thig I don't really understand is WHY people smoke?
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

sonicmaddave

NiGHTS

I suppose the rason for smoking vares from person to person

some people say its stress relieving
They want to look "cool"
Peer pressure
Media influence
For people under the legal smoking age it could be a sense of feeling "grown up" or a way of rebellion to get back at the parents :/

ChaosDazer

Quote from: NiGHTS on January 29, 2010, 05:18:31 AM
I suppose the rason for smoking vares from person to person

some people say its stress relieving
They want to look "cool"
Peer pressure
Media influence
For people under the legal smoking age it could be a sense of feeling "grown up" or a way of rebellion to get back at the parents :/
I have never seen why people think that. :/

I have a (12) year old friend that smokes. I couldn't believe when I heard it from her D:
witty sig caption

Joseppi

Smoking sucks. I quit for 3 months and just recently started back up. I'm very mad at myself for it, but it's been the only thing to get me through all this stress lately.

If you don't smoke, do me a favor and never start. It's so hard to quit. It's definitely one of the stupidest things I've ever done. And I've done a lot of dumb shit in my time.

Shadow26

Quote from: Joseppi on January 29, 2010, 07:22:07 AM
Smoking sucks. I quit for 3 months and just recently started back up. I'm very mad at myself for it, but it's been the only thing to get me through all this stress lately.

If you don't smoke, do me a favor and never start. It's so hard to quit. It's definitely one of the stupidest things I've ever done. And I've done a lot of dumb shit in my time.
I bet you can get through Joseppi!3 months is a lot!I bet you can stop!I know you can ;)

powersonic

people smokes means they are dumb  :(

Joseppi

Quote from: Shadow26 on January 29, 2010, 08:36:58 AM
I bet you can get through Joseppi!3 months is a lot!I bet you can stop!I know you can ;)

Thanks, I'm sure I will eventually. At least it's only a pack a month now rather than a pack a day.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Joseppi on January 29, 2010, 01:35:25 PM
At least it's only a pack a month now rather than a pack a day.

Well that's a start. Once you start "kicking the habit", you can start quitting all-together.