Shadow meets chaos (1 FC for each person only plz)

Started by RainbowBeautyRocks, January 21, 2010, 11:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowBeautyRocks

Shadow:yes u! kami:*spins around in circles* pretty star---*falls asleep*

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue:I am Black Chaos. but several years ago when your older brother Light was exploring the many zones of Mobius...
10 years before the events of this RP
OOC: techinically this is just rogue's story. Light makes no physical appearance.

Light: so this is Emerald Hill...Tails' map sure is helpful,eh Tiger?

Tiger (Light's chao): sure is.

Rogue?: *does the same thing mephiles did to sonic near the end of sonic '06 to light*
END

Rogue: I am responsible for your brother's death. don't think of me as a murderer. i was forced to by Mephiles. he said "kill shadow's brother, or you will be killed instead". in his domain my Chaotic powers didn't work so i couldn't refuse.

sonicknight 11

if that happen a brand new game well be and it well be called shadow adventure dx

RainbowBeautyRocks

Shadow: i have no idea what the hell u said. ooc: yes. its like shadow adventure dx.

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: i knew you wouldn't listen. your always rushing ahead with things. in time you will learn. *brings out the Legendary Emerald* this is the only thing remaining of your brother, shadow. The Legendary Emerald. all of Light's energy combined with my energy crystallized into one thing.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: *facepalm* GOD DARN IT! even Stephen is smarter than you idiots.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:*sad* idiot......*the ground starts to shake and a flood happens with huge heavy rain*

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: oh great, what did i do now? 3...2...1...

*the legendary emerald gets bigger and crushes rogue*

Rogue: this is why i hate my life.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Shadow:dammit. now this gonna suck.*gets out pomagranet* here kami. kami:POMAGRANET!!!!!!*eats the whole thing in 2.1 mini second* shadow:*rolls eyes* u r truly an idiot rouge

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: hey atleast I don't cry about my long lost friend at 2 in the morning everyday.

Sonic: PWNED

RainbowBeautyRocks

Shadow: how do u know about that?! kami:*walks away*

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: i snuck into your room and morphed into a pillow.

Sonic: SAY WHAT?!

Rogue: how do you think i learned about the time machine tails has hidden in his backyard.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Chaos:RAWR!!!!! knuckles:BARNEY!!! Big: im not---*falls into chaos* chaos:*pukes on rouge* kmai:now u smell like u look lolz! shadow: oh god.... kami:lolz! beats what i do at 2! shadow:and that is? kami:uh......