Shadow meets chaos (1 FC for each person only plz)

Started by RainbowBeautyRocks, January 21, 2010, 11:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: GRRRRR.....*melts into black goop, then reforms into a gigantic version of dark gaia*

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:holy emerald!!!!! shadow:im bored. *evil grin* kami:what?! oh no!!!! shadow: so kami. i heard u have all of the chaos emeralds. kami:SHUT UP! shadow: oh. opps. kami:crap!

Light the Hedgehog

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:SHADOW!!!!*all of the chaos emeralds start glowing* tikal:who has called me..... kami:who r u?!

LunarShadow

????: MWHAHAHAHA.... so... you show your face again Tikal..... how interesting.....

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami: who r u?!*helps shadow up* shadow: do i know u?

LunarShadow

????: Who I am is of no importance. What is though.. Is Tikal! Bring me to your time period!!!! I shall change the whole present!!!!

RainbowBeautyRocks

Tikal: who r u?!?!?! kami:it does matter!!!! now tell us!

LunarShadow

????: I will not repeat myself.

*takes out an emerald and Tikal and the mysterious figure disappear*

RainbowBeautyRocks

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: GAH! *returns to normal and falls to the ground, while knocked out*

Rogue's Snarl of Memories

Rogue: huh? the Chao Islands? the place where angel island used to be before it was stripped from the ground? but it's completely wrecked..did i do this? *notices a figure that looks like Light*...?! *runs towards it* LIGHT!

Light?: *turns to rogue and it is actually someone else*

Rogue: huh?

????: surely...you must have known this was going to happen.

Black Chaos: WHY WOULD I KNOW?!

????: because in your memory, you have been to a number of worlds before this one.

Rogue: SHUT UP!

???? and Black Chaos: and the beings you met there were the dark kind. and that is why you only remember them. and no one else.

Rogue: THAT'S A LIE! i remember every one from the islands! there my...my..my closest friends!

????: and who threw a way those friends? perhaps it's your own actions you have forgotten. it was YOU who killed your friends and destroyed your home.

END OF ROGUE'S SNARL OF MEMORIES

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:ok chaos! chaos:HJDHDHJD(u cant win) kami:*sigh* CHAOS HOPE!* a giant pieces of hail fall from the sky* CHAOS LOVE!*lavas starts to flow from chaos mouth* CHAOS PEACE!*grass and trees sround chaos trapping him* now.....*chaos emeralds around her start to glow* CHAOS FINAL BELIEVE!!!!!*chaos expodes* i-i-i.....

Light the Hedgehog

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:i-i-i think hes de---*faints from to much power*

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: KAMI! (Light's voice: ROGUE! YOU HAVE TO STOP HIM!!!)

Rogue: THIS IS ALL MEPHILES' FAULT...*Light's soul appears as a green sphere infront of rogue* Light...I...I...I must keep my promise.you made me feel like...i actually was a mobian. you were the best friend i ever had..*grabs Light's soul* i have to absorb your soul, Light..I'm sorry. *absorbs light's soul* i am black chaos..the Soul Stealing chaos demon...