Show Off Your Fan Character!

Started by Aoi Denkou, March 29, 2010, 01:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

Here are possibly my main characters :3  -fuck Algebra when you have paper/pencil 8D-

The twins, Solstice and Equinox (when they're colored, it's really easy to tell they're twins.  Not so much in black and white.  xD)
Yes, I hint at a romance between them.  Yes, I'm a freak.  No, I don't go too overboard with the sibling relationship thing, cause that's just creepy.
I'm such a lazy fuck.  Didn't bother drawing hands, so you get blobs.  xD
...my Sonic-style is slowly deteriorating.  Every time I draw a Sonic char, it looks more human-esque, like a furry.  :C

darkness shadow

Quote from: Dracoslythe on April 21, 2010, 04:53:43 PM
Here are possibly my main characters :3  -fuck Algebra when you have paper/pencil 8D-

The twins, Solstice and Equinox (when they're colored, it's really easy to tell they're twins.  Not so much in black and white.  xD)
Yes, I hint at a romance between them.  Yes, I'm a freak.  No, I don't go too overboard with the sibling relationship thing, cause that's just creepy.
I'm such a lazy fuck.  Didn't bother drawing hands, so you get blobs.  xD
...my Sonic-style is slowly deteriorating.  Every time I draw a Sonic char, it looks more human-esque, like a furry.  :C

i'd rather have a sonic character that looks like a furry than have one that looks like it was done by a 10 year old >=C http://darknessshadow100.deviantart.com/ check it and see for yourself *is too lazy 2 post the actual images up*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

hyper

Quote from: ENJACKAL on April 20, 2010, 09:54:04 PM
Yes, I am partially colourblind, and I did not give you the permission to edit and upload that, I was simply going to edit and correct my own post, all that was required of you was to notify me the colour was wrong.
how do you expect to edit it when you cant tell the difference between red and orange

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: hyper on July 27, 2010, 04:49:27 PM
how do you expect to edit it when you cant tell the difference between red and orange

You know, that's kind of mean to say that.
Those people can still tell the difference between colors but it could be harder for them to recognize them (maybe I dunno).

Kirby

The Hell you smoking?

He never gave you permission to edit the picture, so why did you?

Firestar36

That's really a stupid excuse,seriously.

People CAN tell the difference between red and orange.

Tanassy

Quote from: Firestar36 on July 28, 2010, 02:10:22 PM
That's really a stupid excuse,seriously.

People CAN tell the difference between red and orange.
He's colourblind.
But kirby's right, hyper had NO RIGHT to edit that. and Jackal CAN tell the difference because of shades >_>

hyper

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on July 27, 2010, 04:55:59 PM
You know, that's kind of mean to say that.
Those people can still tell the difference between colors but it could be harder for them to recognize them (maybe I dunno).

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on July 28, 2010, 06:54:45 AM
The Hell you smoking?

He never gave you permission to edit the picture, so why did you?

1:ive known him for a long time and he needs help sometimes or most of the time
2:i did it because hes my freind at school and i know that he has trouble with this stuff, and because i siad i would edit and post it for him.

Tanassy

Quote from: hyper on July 28, 2010, 02:51:54 PM
2:i did it because hes my freind at school and i know that he has trouble with this stuff, and because i siad i would edit and post it for him.

Buuuut he didn't give permission, retard. ASK First.
edit: I know you IRL aswell but i never edit your crap. BAD excuse.

hyper

Quote from: DarkFusion on July 28, 2010, 02:49:05 PM
He's colourblind.
But kirby's right, hyper had NO RIGHT to edit that. and Jackal CAN tell the difference because of shades >_>
yes but DarkFusion, i have been friends for longer, and i think he does have trouble so as he friend i do want to help him and he doesn't relay mind that much anyway

ENDragoon

He's colourblind.
Thanx! XD

and Jackal CAN tell the difference because of shades >_>
and, umm... only occasionally. as you can see by mai pic!
Quote from: hyper on July 28, 2010, 02:51:54 PM

MAI PICTURE!!!!!
Quote from: DarkFusion on July 28, 2010, 02:54:21 PM
THANX
Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

hyper

Quote from: DarkFusion on July 28, 2010, 02:54:21 PM
edit: I know you IRL aswell but i never edit your crap. BAD excuse.
don't call me retard because it was on a day you worn t there the only reason i posted it was because i coundnt give him the pic so i posted it so F*** you

wait on second thought but out

Tanassy

Quote from: ENJACKAL on July 28, 2010, 02:56:05 PM
Thanx! XD
and, umm... only occasionally. as you can see by mai pic! MAI PICTURE!!!!!THANX
WIN
Quote from: hyper on July 28, 2010, 02:57:32 PM
don't call me retard because it was on a day you worn t there the only reason i posted it was because i coundnt give him the pic so i posted it so F*** you
Um.... Wheeeeee ^_^

Gee

*cough*

Quote from: hyper on July 28, 2010, 02:57:32 PM
wait on second thought but out
Er no. I will not concede to your bad spelling.

hyper

Quote from: ENJACKAL on July 28, 2010, 02:56:05 PM
Thanx! XD
and, umm... only occasionally. as you can see by mai pic! MAI PICTURE!!!!!THANX
ive never said it was mine i was just being helpful,