Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 4 ~ LAST DBZ TENKAICHI-STYLE GAME

Started by shadowDOESrock, July 03, 2011, 05:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

aka 'Ultimate Tenkaichi'
aka 'Super Tenkaichi'

This Game is to Feature all the DBZ & GT Characters, All The Modes & an Open World.
Also 'Realistic' Destruction and a fleshed out Story Mode.

HereAndThere

Finally a new Tenkaichi game..
This one better have all the characters from the anime(s)...
Like that dude that Krillin owns in the first fight of the first world tournament in the second book...

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jeexx on July 03, 2011, 05:38:14 AM
Finally a new Tenkaichi game..
This one better have all the characters from the anime(s)...
Like that dude that Krillin owns in the first fight of the first world tournament in the second book...

Quote from: Lucyfied~ on July 03, 2011, 05:30:11 AM

This Game is to Feature all the DBZ & GT Characters, All The Modes & an Open World.
Also 'Realistic' Destruction and a fleshed out Story Mode.

Post Merge: July 03, 2011, 10:50:17 AM

oh, and it also seems they got a few cues from the Naruto Game, Ultimate Ninja Storm 2...

shadowDOESrock

Update~

This will be the LAST Dragonball Game from Spike.

Which ultimately puts both the Budokai Tenkaichi & Raging Blast Franchises to ice.

This said, there only is DIMPS (Budokai 1-3 & Burst Limit) left to work on a DBZ Game.
But those seem to be more busy helping SEGA out with Sonic Games.

Ioshyriku

from the info you put in there I think this is a pretty great end for a game franchise

Tanassy

oh wow, this looks like it'll shit all over the others. I am however, glad it's the last.

Kenotsu

So basically Raging Blast 3 under the Tenkiachi label? TAKE MY MONEY NOW!!

shadowDOESrock

Update~

The Game will feature with brand new content and gameplay and a comprehensive character line up. It has faithful manga-style graphics, totally destructible battle fields, and refined controls designed to bring the experience closer to the highly acclaimed Budokai Tenkaichi series. The character and environment graphics are upgraded since the previous series. The battle field destructions include realistic craters and Kamehameha tracers cutting across the sky, delivering a heightened sensation of realism and dynamic immediacy. The controls are designed to bring the experience closer to the previous Budokai Tenkaichi series, making the play accessible to all, but retaining all the tactical depth in battle. The gameplay also includes elements from the Budokai series, such as Quick Time Events during certain combos.

Kenotsu

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

The last DBZ game I played was Burst Limit. Which was fine... for one fight. Since every single fight was exactly the same. Same animations. Same fight styles. Same everything. Boring game was so, SO boring.

So long as it's not like that. Or... Sagas (ugh) I'll give it a shot.

Kenotsu

The Budokai Tenkaichi series started before Burst limit came out. You should look at gameplay videos for 1, 2, 3, and Dragonball: Raging Blast 1 and 2.

SmashFinale

i just hate the Raging Blast controls and gameplay. i just played the demo for Raging Blast 2 and im still going wtf, i can barely freaking charge up  >:(

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Kenotsu on July 07, 2011, 03:34:34 PM
The Budokai Tenkaichi series started before Burst limit came out. You should look at gameplay videos for 1, 2, 3, and Dragonball: Raging Blast 1 and 2.

Uh, duh, I knew that. I've played all of the Budokai games. I own Budokai Tenkaichi.

I never tried Raging Blast because I was kinda burnt out on DBZ games at the time.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: TheGameNinja on July 08, 2011, 04:19:37 AM
Uh, duh, I knew that. I've played all of the Budokai games. I own Budokai Tenkaichi.

I never tried Raging Blast because I was kinda burnt out on DBZ games at the time.

Raging Blast is just a crap-version of BT1