Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 4 ~ LAST DBZ TENKAICHI-STYLE GAME

Started by shadowDOESrock, July 03, 2011, 05:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 27, 2011, 06:22:47 PM
They talked about a great character creation system
Any company will tell you their product is great.

And honestly, I don't agree with you because I don't think that's an important part of the game.

If it hurts you that much though, then it's not my place to say it shouldn't.

Supersonic196

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 27, 2011, 06:43:13 PM
Hey, not my fault they just don't do it for me. =\

What if they were in HD with the ability to switch to modern gameplay when you wanted MMMM?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: supersonic196 on September 27, 2011, 07:01:01 PM
What if they were in HD with the ability to switch to modern gameplay when you wanted MMMM?
Why is it soo hard to believe that some people actually don't like the retro Sonic games?
I also hate em =/
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

And what game allows you to do this?

jkid101094

Then I'd just play as Modern the entire time. :P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 27, 2011, 07:16:40 PM
Then I'd just play as Modern the entire time. :P
That's fine by me...

Are you still considering Tenkaichi 4 after that letdown?
It does look like a rather good time, but with a lame character maker you dont wanna use,
what's to separate it from the previous game? (which was amazing btw)

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on September 27, 2011, 07:38:29 PM
That's fine by me...

Are you still considering Tenkaichi 4 after that letdown?
It does look like a rather good time, but with a lame character maker you dont wanna use,
what's to separate it from the previous game? (which was amazing btw)
I loved Budokai 2 and I'll get over the letdown. I already have Generations reserved anyway so I was thinking about renting DBZUT since it came out first.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 27, 2011, 06:22:47 PM
I love you too...

That's the main thing I was going for, Tana. You're talking to the kid who bought Diddy Kong Racing DS on a whim because he heard it had a track editor. I LOVE things like this and you have no idea how excited I was to get to use it, but since the thing is so limited (you can't make other races either, apparently) everything I wanted to do was just shot down. They talked about a great character creation system and fed us mix and match pieces of the current characters. Also, after watching for a bit I noticed there's no real indication of exactly where you're at on the color slider (numbers are nice) and once again, it's not nearly as expansive as SC4's.

i have to agree.

when i first heard about 'Character Creator', my first thought was 'FUCK YEAH, FEMALE SAIYAN KICKING CELLS ASS'... but nooo...

Supersonic196

Quote from: {The Lovely Kyo}~ on September 28, 2011, 06:29:56 AM
i have to agree.

when i first heard about 'Character Creator', my first thought was 'FUCK YEAH, FEMALE SAIYAN KICKING CELLS ASS'... but nooo...
SAD FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {The Lovely Kyo}~ on September 28, 2011, 06:29:56 AM
i have to agree.

Wait, does this mean Fasha(or whatever her name was), Pan, Android 18 and Zangya won't be in the game?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay