Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Started by jkid101094, January 05, 2013, 12:56:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

I take it you didn't use EXP share either...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Hakudamashi on October 16, 2013, 11:39:25 AM
I take it you didn't use EXP share either...
Oh no, I totally abuse the hell out of that shit. I might as well be raising sponges because they're soaking up all the EXP.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

I love the EXP share, and hope that they continue to use it in the future. It eliminates grinding and I can't thank it enough for that.

F*ck the "hardcore gamers" who complain that it breaks the game when you have the option to turn it off.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Hakudamashi on October 16, 2013, 05:37:15 PM
I love the EXP share, and hope that they continue to use it in the future. It eliminates grinding and I can't thank it enough for that.

F*ck the "hardcore gamers" who complain that it breaks the game when you have the option to turn it off.

Agreed. Also helps for completing the Dex.

Hakudamashi

Can I also say I love the 4 other children who travel with you? Though I am dissapointed that the whole "travel with a partner, do double battles, and he/she heals my team" that started in Gen 4 only happened once in this game...

Also, I <3 Shauna
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Hakudamashi on October 16, 2013, 06:39:09 PM
Can I also say I love the 4 other children who travel with you? Though I am dissapointed that the whole "travel with a partner, do double battles, and he/she heals my team" that started in Gen 4 only happened once in this game...

Also, I <3 Shauna

Yes, but I hate that they call me "Big T". Should have named my guy after myself so they'd call me "Big D".

NiGHTS

Quote from: Hakudamashi on October 16, 2013, 11:30:49 AM
Dude, no.

Solid typing and has access to prankster. What's not to love? I mean it loses its fighting weakness, immune to poison. Only really leaves fire types. Possibly a shallow movepool but we will see how it turns out, maybe we will have to stick to whimsicott.

Hakudamashi

But fire types seriously kick it's ass.
It's special defense doesn't seem to be good...

Quote from: TheGameNinja on October 16, 2013, 06:45:53 PM
Yes, but I hate that they call me "Big T". Should have named my guy after myself so they'd call me "Big D".

I'm gonna assume you're aware you can give yourself a nickname and give you a thumbs up
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: Hakudamashi on October 16, 2013, 05:37:15 PM

Umm... it was in Gold and Silver too iirc. What are hardcore gamers bitching about exactly if it has been there since the early days?

TheGameNinja

Quote from: SmashFinale on October 17, 2013, 04:35:38 AM
Umm... it was in Gold and Silver too iirc. What are hardcore gamers bitching about exactly if it has been there since the early days?

EXP Share has been in all the games since Gold and Silver, but it now works more like the EXP All (though nerfed a bit) in Red and Blue. The whole party gets experience, not just what was in the battle.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on October 17, 2013, 04:54:58 AM
EXP Share has been in all the games since Gold and Silver, but it now works more like the EXP All (though nerfed a bit) in Red and Blue. The whole party gets experience, not just what was in the battle.
Not to mention that every PKMN that participates in the battle get 100% EXP.

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on October 16, 2013, 06:39:09 PM

They're kinda annoying and don't serve much of a purpose except for that one blonde girl.

I made my nickname Sweet-E just like my Animal Crossing nickname. It's cute when the girls call me it but kinda weird when the boys do.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on October 17, 2013, 07:36:08 AM
They're kinda annoying and don't serve much of a purpose except for that one blonde girl.

I made my nickname Sweet-E just like my Animal Crossing nickname. It's cute when the girls call me it but kinda weird when the boys do.
Serena's a total killjoy...

You running a town of faggots?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Got the guide today. No Pokedex. Not at all. Have people been able to hack into these games yet? Are there any unobtainables?

Hakudamashi

and what of the Pokedex 3D Pro? Is it gonna get an update?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay