Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Started by jkid101094, January 05, 2013, 12:56:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on October 17, 2013, 11:33:04 AM
and what of the Pokedex 3D Pro? Is it gonna get an update?

Isn't that thing kinda unnecessary if you have Pokemon X/Y, considering the game has every Pokemon in 3D as well? Sure, you have to catch them before it reveals the full Pokedex entry, but it still beats paying $15 for a separate app even if it does get updated.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on October 17, 2013, 11:53:59 AM
Isn't that thing kinda unnecessary if you have Pokemon X/Y, considering the game has every Pokemon in 3D as well? Sure, you have to catch them before it reveals the full Pokedex entry, but it still beats paying $15 for a separate app even if it does get updated.
Pokedex 3D also tells all the moves a PKMN can learn by leveling or through TMs, and gives description on those moves. I found it very handy when picking out my Black 2 team, and I believe the X/Y Dex doesn't do that.
And it seems like a waste to just abandon it...

So, the Pokemon Bank and Transfer app doesn't start until December... So I guess I'll try filling out my Blck 2 Dex till then.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on October 17, 2013, 10:17:41 AM
Got the guide today. No Pokedex. Not at all. Have people been able to hack into these games yet? Are there any unobtainables?
3DS games won't be hackable for quite some time. There isn't even a working emulator yet.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on October 17, 2013, 12:02:15 PM
Pokedex 3D also tells all the moves a PKMN can learn by leveling or through TMs, and gives description on those moves. I found it very handy when picking out my Black 2 team, and I believe the X/Y Dex doesn't do that.
And it seems like a waste to just abandon it...

I'm sure all of that info is online somewhere.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 17, 2013, 12:28:30 PM
3DS games won't be hackable for quite some time. There isn't even a working emulator yet.
That's...odd...

Quote from: Elija2 on October 17, 2013, 12:39:45 PM
I'm sure all of that info is online somewhere.
Well sh*t Elijah, if you're gonna go that route, then why bother with the pokedex at all?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NiGHTS

Quote from: Hakudamashi on October 17, 2013, 04:03:49 AM
But fire types seriously kick it's ass.
It's special defense doesn't seem to be good...
I'm gonna assume you're aware you can give yourself a nickname and give you a thumbs up

Well if you are gonna go into a pokemon having a type weakness then I guess that only leaves you with spiritomb eelektross and sableye. Good luck with that

Hakudamashi

Quote from: NiGHTS on October 17, 2013, 11:45:56 PM
Well if you are gonna go into a pokemon having a type weakness then I guess that only leaves you with spiritomb eelektross and sableye. Good luck with that
What I was really getting at was that it's special defense didn't seem that good, cause Psychic, Surf, Petal Blizzard, and Thunderbolt from my pokemon also really wreck it.

Then again, I guess I can't really use NPC trainer PKMN to really gauge how good a PKMN can be.... gotta EV train that sh*t.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NiGHTS

Quote from: Hakudamashi on October 18, 2013, 02:47:49 AM
What I was really getting at was that it's special defense didn't seem that good, cause Psychic, Surf, Petal Blizzard, and Thunderbolt from my pokemon also really wreck it.

Then again, I guess I can't really use NPC trainer PKMN to really gauge how good a PKMN can be.... gotta EV train that sh*t.

As i said it all depends on its movepool, with prankster your non attacking moves get +1 priority for example substitute and leech seed. If it has no good moves like encore a sleep inducing move etc then it will be rubbish

TheGameNinja

There is a glitch that could happen if you save in Lumiose City that corrupts your save file. Don't save in the blue areas. If you have to save in Lumiose City, do so inside a building. Nintendo is working on a fix.

Hakudamashi

I guess the game couldn't grasp the concept of 3D PKMN that doesn't suck...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

The game was clearly rushed for release. I just hope they patch most of the problems the game has.

Hakudamashi

Can someone trade me a Froakie?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on October 18, 2013, 11:14:01 AM
Can someone trade me a Froakie?

Look for one on the GTS. I traded an Eevee for a Froakie.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on October 18, 2013, 11:26:57 AM
Look for one on the GTS. I traded an Eevee for a Froakie.
Pls tell me you kept an Eevee egg...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on October 18, 2013, 11:28:48 AM
Pls tell me you kept an Eevee egg...

Currently breeding Eevees at the Day Care.