Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Started by jkid101094, January 05, 2013, 12:56:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

1. Go to Lumoise City's North Boulevard.
2. Find the Galette Stand.
3. Talk to the lady or at least go up to the stand (this isn't required but helps my explain where to go).
4. Go right and enter the first black building. It should literally be the first building you can enter.
5. There is an elevator. Go up to floor 2.

You can only do this once and I have no idea what the point of it is...no one does, apparently. All I know is that I'm apparently not the one.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Go to Lumiose Station and interact with the back of the second timetable.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 22, 2013, 10:16:58 AM
1. Go to Lumoise City's North Boulevard.
2. Find the Galette Stand.
3. Talk to the lady or at least go up to the stand (this isn't required but helps my explain where to go).
4. Go right and enter the first black building. It should literally be the first building you can enter.
5. There is an elevator. Go up to floor 2.

You can only do this once and I have no idea what the point of it is...no one does, apparently. All I know is that I'm apparently not the one.
You mean the ghost chick?
What's up with that?
Quote from: Elija2 on October 22, 2013, 11:16:43 AM
Where's "the usual place"?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: Hakudamashi on October 22, 2013, 12:05:21 PM
What's up with that?Where's "the usual place"?
After you come out of the Train Station, you should see 3 kids in a caged building just hanging out.
Tread carefully as there have been sightings of shadowlike creatures and what seems to be dancing grayish-white creaures around that area. Also, be on the lookout for a spiky haired teenager holding a giant key.

Hakudamashi

Someone's been playing too much Kingdom Hearts...

I request advice on team composition.
I'm thinking of swapping out my Lapras for a Blastoise
Lapras is part Ice, so it gets wrecked hard by rock, ground, and I believe fighting type moves. The reason I've clinged on to Lapras is because I want a tanky PKMN with ice moves.
So I was thinking I would instead teach a Blastoise Ice Beam to eliminate the Fighting, Rock and Ground weakness, but since Blastoise isn't an Ice type, Ice beam won't get STAB, and will be less effective.
Also, the Lapras is male and the Blastoise is female

The Lapras is lvl 76, and the Blastoise is lvl 38, so I can't really gauge their stats all that reliably.

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NiGHTS

Quote from: Hakudamashi on October 23, 2013, 11:56:10 AM
Someone's been playing too much Kingdom Hearts...

I request advice on team composition.
I'm thinking of swapping out my Lapras for a Blastoise
Lapras is part Ice, so it gets wrecked hard by rock, ground, and I believe fighting type moves. The reason I've clinged on to Lapras is because I want a tanky PKMN with ice moves.
So I was thinking I would instead teach a Blastoise Ice Beam to eliminate the Fighting, Rock and Ground weakness, but since Blastoise isn't an Ice type, Ice beam won't get STAB, and will be less effective.
Also, the Lapras is male and the Blastoise is female

The Lapras is lvl 76, and the Blastoise is lvl 38, so I can't really gauge their stats all that reliably.

Overall blastoise would be the stronger choice plus it does give you a rapid spinner should you be having trouble with stuff like spikes.

Heres the base stats for the pokemon;
http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/blastoise
http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/lapras

Lapras as you say is part ice which is probably one if the weakest types right now especially with the nerf to weather inducing pokemon and their 10001 weaknesses.

Elija2

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

I'll battle you after you beat VLR.

Did any of you guys give a Pokemon to the lonely old man living in Anistar City? If you did, you should go back to visit him after beating the game.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on October 22, 2013, 11:16:43 AM
Apparently this is a reference to a Japanese manga.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

I have Smeargle, Lillipup, and Loudred in my friend safari in case any of you dudes were interested (which you now aren't).

jkid101094

Smeargle with two perfect IVs? Don't mind if I do.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on October 23, 2013, 02:12:33 PM
I have Smeargle, Lillipup, and Loudred in my friend safari in case any of you dudes were interested (which you now aren't).
You can check what's in your own Safari?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Now I'm torn between putting either Charizard or Talonflame in my team...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay