Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Started by jkid101094, January 05, 2013, 12:56:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

Does Talonflame have a Mega Evolution?

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NiGHTS

If you can get a talonflame with its hidden ability from the friend safari its actually a pretty good poke.
Its hidden ability gives flying moves priority, I mean, who doesn't want a pokemon whose brave bird always goes first?

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on October 23, 2013, 05:41:43 PM
Does Talonflame have a Mega Evolution?
No Gen 6 Pokemon got Megaevolutions.

Quote from: NiGHTS on October 24, 2013, 01:03:33 AM
If you can get a talonflame with its hidden ability from the friend safari its actually a pretty good poke.
Its hidden ability gives flying moves priority, I mean, who doesn't want a pokemon whose brave bird always goes first?
I guess it's good for reassurance but mine is quick as all fuck anyway and can easily raise it's speed with Flame Charge if it somehow gets outsped. Flamebody is good for disabling other fast, psychical attackers like Greninja that might want to swap in.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

This post will make all the recent on the bottom of the forum only say Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: NiGHTS on October 24, 2013, 01:03:33 AM
Ok, what advice can you give about Charizard?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

...do you think it's possible this is only half of the Gen. VI Pokedex? Like maybe there's 60 or so more that we won't see until Z or whatever's next.

Hakudamashi

Didn't Gen 2 also not have that many new PKMN?

And they better not, or I'm gonna get upset.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on October 24, 2013, 12:41:23 PM
...do you think it's possible this is only half of the Gen. VI Pokedex? Like maybe there's 60 or so more that we won't see until Z or whatever's next.
I thought I already brought this up?There are apparently three new 'leaked' legendaries so we definitely haven't seen them all.

...it's kind of a wonderful feeling, isn't it? With no one able to hack the game it's like the age of Pokegods all over again~

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

NiGHTS

Quote from: Hakudamashi on October 24, 2013, 11:16:04 AM
Ok, what advice can you give about Charizard?

I haven't really used charizard so I have no idea, that and I don't have the mega stone for it either sorry. Droughts a pretty handy ability for it to get though since you could teach it something like solarbeam to deal with water types that it would normally struggle against. (since solarbeam doesn't need a turn to charge in the sun)

jkid101094

The patch to fix the Lumiose save bug is now live. It'll even restore your save should you have been affected. Just log into the Eshop and you're golden.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

The game should have had an update option in the main menu like in Animal Crossing, I shouldn't have to go to the eShop to look for the patch.

Hakudamashi

And the patch apparently *fixed* GTS... How exactly?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on October 25, 2013, 10:39:27 AM
And the patch apparently *fixed* GTS... How exactly?

When trying to trade for a Pokemon that you haven't seen before you'd get an error and be forced to shut off the game.

jkid101094

I never got that but OK.

Post Merge: October 25, 2013, 01:38:12 PM

Quote from: Elija2 on October 25, 2013, 10:19:58 AM
The game should have had an update option in the main menu like in Animal Crossing, I shouldn't have to go to the eShop to look for the patch.
It literally shoved the download in my face the moment I booted the Eshop up.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.